What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bracketology/Bubble Watch 2021

They're in a zone, he covered the low post guy when the ball went to the left side.

His one job was to slide between the wing and the post there.

It was a tie game. If he didn't deny that post entry Cuse gives up an easy 2, instead of a 3 attempt with a late closeout.
No excuses! He had significant help to his right; but NOTHING to his left. So, in this day of 3pt. shooters, your job is to cruise over and surround the driver so he can easily kick out to a guy open by 15 feet, with plenty of time to square up and shoot uncontested?

Yeah, that's the ticket: Give 'em a wide open "3 attempt" just outside the line. Oh, and it was more than a "3 attempt"; it was an easily MADE game-winning shot!

Ok, here is a question for everybody, who do want to play in the NCAA tourney? No limits on picks or anything. I'd love to see us kick North Carolina 's ass, owe those mother****ers one. Another would be Kansas. Duke isn't in, but they'd be on the list, same with Kentucky if they actually made it in. The last two I have is Alabama and Villanova.

Ok, here is a question for everybody, who do want to play in the NCAA tourney? No limits on picks or anything. I'd love to see us kick North Carolina 's ass, owe those mother****ers one. Another would be Kansas. Duke isn't in, but they'd be on the list, same with Kentucky if they actually made it in. The last two I have is Alabama and Villanova.
I would like the Buffs to beat Illinois in the Elite 8, Gonzaga in the Final Four, and Baylor in the National Championship. I don’t care who we beat before then.

I would like the Buffs to beat Illinois in the Elite 8, Gonzaga in the Final Four, and Baylor in the National Championship. I don’t care who we beat before then.
Wow, I'd certainly take that especially the Baylor part. Maybe, Haislip or whatever the **** his name is could be there to watch. :D

I don’t pay enough attention to NCAAB but it’s become quite clear: cancelling significant OOC portions of the season has helped schools like Colorado. The immensely talented big boys with many one/two and done players need longer OOC schedules to gel and get chemistry in advance of conference play. Older, more experienced teams already have this chemistry so they’re ready to fight. Major adjustment for folks, I bet.

Last edited:
I agree with this. If we were playing Oregon we would have a chance to increase our seed. Playing Oregon State is actually a worst case scenario for our seed line. Beating them won’t improve us. Losing will likely drop a seed.

BTW, I’m fine with playing Oregon State. I really want this PAC-12 Title.

We now have wins over Andy Enfield's bitch ass in Boulder, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas. I'm fine with Oregon State tonight.

I don’t pay enough attention to NCAAB but t’s become quite clear: cancelling significant OOC portions of the season has helped schools like Colorado. The immensely talented big boys with many one/two and done players need longer OOC schedules to gel and get chemistry in advance of conference play. Older, more experienced teams already have this chemistry so they’re ready to fight. Major adjustment for folks, I bet.

Good take. I'd add the struggles Duke and Kentucky had this year further this.

I don’t pay enough attention to NCAAB but t’s become quite clear: cancelling significant OOC portions of the season has helped schools like Colorado. The immensely talented big boys with many one/two and done players need longer OOC schedules to gel and get chemistry in advance of conference play. Older, more experienced teams already have this chemistry so they’re ready to fight. Major adjustment for folks, I bet.

Somehow this just makes me feel more righteous.

As if last night wasn't fun enough, be sure you text your Rammie friends to remind them they need to be rooting hard for big brother tonight!

Tennessee up 9 on Alabama. They look really good today.

Last edited:
So now Duke says they'll play if selected. **** that, they aren't getting in. What are they like 13-11? If they let them in, they're gonna **** some players and schoolsl out of probably the only opportunity they'll ever get.

Alabama is really good. Great athletes & 3pt shooters all over the place. They were off today but still won. Will be able to beat anyone if they're having a good shooting day.

Back