What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bring the podcast back?

Would you listen to the Shoulder 2 Shoulder podcast if we brought it back?

• Yes

Votes: 42 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Don’t care bitch

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 50/50 chance I listen

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
Genuinely want a true response to this and feelings won’t be hurt. But Chase Andersen and I were thinking of bringing back the shoulder to shoulder podcast. We know there’s a lot of social media coverage of the team so if it wouldn’t be that much of an interest, please be honest. Polling it out.
How will content be different? If unique, I’ll listen.

Are you the one who looks like a baguette or a ciabatta loaf
Lol nice. The one on the right. I had a buddy do a professional logo that we will be using so thankfully this one will go away.
How will content be different? If unique, I’ll listen.
Hmmm. Good question.

Nothing against any of the other podcasts out there because I listen to them and really like them, but I feel like for some reason they all are hosted by people that became fans of CU when they went to college or later in life. Again, nothing wrong with that, it's great that they did become fans even when we were in our worst period.

But I've been going to games since I was 2 weeks old (not exaggerating) and have only missed 5 home games in my 29 years of life. So I have a bit of a different perspective and passion born out of being obsessed with this team from the beginning. Also means I have a knowledge base spanning back from before the dark times. I also have inside knowledge of how the program was run from 2018-2022 so I can detail how much better things are now than they have been. Even with Tucker, he has absolutely nothing on Prime.

As for Chase, you will not find a better statistical and sport fact person out there. He just knows so much about player and team stats and comparisons to prior years. I know a lot about CU specifically but Chase will give really deep insight into teams we will be playing.

So we get a (in my opinion) really good mix of passion and deep sports knowledge.

I listened to it this morning.

Completely appreciate your hesitation on going all in based on Buff misery the past 16+ years.

I thought it was fair and balanced for a set of die hard CU alums.

I listened to it this morning.

Completely appreciate your hesitation on going all in based on Buff misery the past 16+ years.

I thought it was fair and balanced for a set of die hard CU alums.

Just listened to it also and enjoyed that it was just a couple of down to earth guys with very good knowledge of the Buffs but also very realistic about expectations. But a little too much concern about Prime leaving!!

2 is out. Will be coming out Wednesday mornings right at midnight so you can listen on your morning commute or whatever! If anyone uses an app for podcasts that it’s not on currently, let me know and I’ll get it over there

will listen later... did you read the receipts?

2 is out. Will be coming out Wednesday mornings right at midnight so you can listen on your morning commute or whatever! If anyone uses an app for podcasts that it’s not on currently, let me know and I’ll get it over there

I need to set a reminder. I’ll listen to this one on the ride home

Where’s Apple?

Back