What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs v Ducks

This team drives me crazy. I had just finally accepted that this is a lousy year and we're not going anywhere. Now I'm expecting a clean sweep at home and picking up at least a couple of road games.

This team drives me crazy. I had just finally accepted that this is a lousy year and we're not going anywhere. Now I'm expecting a clean sweep at home and picking up at least a couple of road games.
Yeah it's tough.

The way the conference schedule opened, and then losing by a basket in back to back games in Washington really should have made for the most hopeful 0-7 start ever.

I guess I ask myself where I would be sitting on this team had they lost to Texas instead of Colorado State (that one hurt) in the non-conference schedule, and if they had won one of those games at either Wassu or UW.

Basically it's an NIT team with a solid finish, and an NCAA team with no slip-ups.

I missed the game and am surprised in a good way. Congrats to the buffs. How was the crowd?

I missed the game and am surprised in a good way. Congrats to the buffs. How was the crowd?
It wasn't a fully packed house, but a decent showing given the 0-7 conference start. I'd say somewhere around 9,000. There was a great energy in the building though, the Refs weren't too whistle happy so the game had some flow and the Buffs hit 3-4 threes early which got the CU crowd into it.

A lot of Ducks fans but they were pretty quiet, never really had a chance to get loud. It was a fun game.

Scanned an Oregon fan chat site (it can be fun after a Buff win). The Ducks are quacking in a confused, aimless chorus. 'How could we lose to 1-7 Colorado? We always lose in Boulder, must be altitude, must be tired legs after Utah at altitude. Missed FT were the problem. Refs gave the game away, always do in Boulder. Why didn't we play defense, rebound, shoot open 3s, everyone was lethargic, etc etc etc.'

Just thought you'd like to know.

Ugh. We're going to beat ourselves up over the ASU/Washington/Wazzu mess. But I'd rather that and keep fighting and winning than the alternative. Great win

Several future NBAers on Oregon, yet Derrick White was hands down the best player on the court. Just like the Xavier game.

This team has all the potential to go into Vegas and run the table. If our guards can just play consistently in support of White, the Buffs are a team that could be incredible dangerous in a tournament setting.

So damn frustrating that it took an 0-7 start to get this team to realize they have to play some defense...

This team has all the potential to go into Vegas and run the table. If our guards can just play consistently in support of White, the Buffs are a team that could be incredible dangerous in a tournament setting.

So damn frustrating that it took an 0-7 start to get this team to realize they have to play some defense...
Not totally disagreeing, but I'm waiting for this team to put together two solid performances back-to-back before I start hoping they can string together 4 in a row. Maybe this will happen at Palo Alto on Thursday...

Haven't been paying much attention to Stanford, but looking over their schedule & results, they seem a solid step above the Washingtons, and a better team than their W-L record suggests. Seems like a tough game and I hope the Buffs are prepared and convinced an intense defensive effort is needed.

Haven't been paying much attention to Stanford, but looking over their schedule & results, they seem a solid step above the Washingtons, and a better team than their W-L record suggests. Seems like a tough game and I hope the Buffs are prepared and convinced an intense defensive effort is needed.

Reid Travis was hurt but is back. They're not very good, but this is a good test for #TadBall. Bad offense, good defense.

Back