What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffsurveyor's Sept. 7, 2019 Game Prediction

I would use bitcoin if I could for Bovada, but I have no ****ing clue how to get it and google doesn’t help much either

#21 WR Scotty McKnight

colorado-buffs-wide-receiver-scotty-mcknight-cq-21-celebrates-his-picture-id161069104

@BuffSurveyor I'm sure you remember the above game where the Buffs put up 65 points. If not here is a link:

Also remember surveyor you guys gave up 65 points to this guy:
Dan_Hawkins-Colorado.jpg

I know you laugh when we say 62-36 put you in a dearth spiral, but if you can't admit 65-51 drastically altered your place in the CFB world then reread the hate thread and remember you've only won 4 games the last two years. Enjoy.

Some are going to be disappointed come the night of 09-07-2019?
Nicely done! I remember being surprised at the confidence Coach Barnett showed in the pre-game interview. He was very upbeat and commented that "They have not faced a downhill running game like ours." Talk about calling your shot.

I would use bitcoin if I could for Bovada, but I have no ****ing clue how to get it and google doesn’t help much either

I'm not sure it's the best way, but when I need BTC fast I do this.

You can get a Bitpay account and that will get you a bitcoin wallet.

At that point you can buy Bitcoin in person from various people. There is a guy I've been using for a few years, we meet up and I give him cash then I make the request and he sends the money from his Bitcoin wallet to mine. I wait for confirmation and then done. You have to remember that you're changed a fee, so make sure you factor that in

I've never used Bitcoin for betting, but I would assume that whoever you use would have detailed instructions on how to move the BTC from your wallet to find your account.

Hope that helps.

Bobo said CSU had a great scrimmage. Hill looked great. Anybody skeered?

Skeered! No, but that dude has some ability and a nice beard. Need to stop the rush and bring the hurt! Landman "Hammer Time"!

Back