What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

So, is the use of the word "FAIL" in the background just a reverse B_walk?

image_handler.aspx

Interesting

I guess buying a few tickets straight from the AD when buddies came into town the past few years paid off.
My points aren't the highest, but I've purchased season tickets through some tough years. And I attend a lot of CU sports outside of football. I was wondering why I got an early shot.

My points aren't the highest, but I've purchased season tickets through some tough years. And I attend a lot of CU sports outside of football. I was wondering why I got an early shot.
yeah, this is basically what they told me too-- i bought for years from ticketmaster and not them directly and they held it against me--- it is all good however. i scored plenty of tickets for this season and if the stadium is filled with diehards, it is good.

some of you have stronger stomachs for decades of doom than i did.

yeah, this is basically what they told me too-- i bought for years from ticketmaster and not them directly and they held it against me--- it is all good however. i scored plenty of tickets for this season and if the stadium is filled with diehards, it is good.

some of you have stronger stomachs for decades of doom than i did.
Don’t give them that much credit. I’ve used the same email address for years, but somehow all of my purchase history is lost (despite forwarding past emails).

Hank is ready! Dude is crazy strong for a true freshman, and he shut Bishop down in that video. This team is different.

We have got some hosses. Dang. That’s some serious competition going back and forth between some grown ass men. This is NOT CU of prior years!

This **** was ****ing awesome. Cokes is a leader and has some moves. Beebee is exactly what we want to see from a 5th year FCS transfer. Loving Domineck and Manns, too. Gotta shore up the guard spots but man that's so much better than last year

Back