What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

Coach Prime pumping up Hankerson to oregon state is truly beautiful.

hank was a baller but he's not gonna play here going forward. i am in awe of the way we are handling things.

Taking Care Of Business GIF by Baz Luhrmann’s Elvis Movie

i would like it noted for the historical record that Coach Prime and staff are currently tearing up the sec footprint like sherman's march to the sea.

rip up the tracks, salt the fields, and deny the enemy any relief.

when the smoke clears, saban himself may be thinking about retirement.

Believe Vice Ganda GIF by Alaska Milk
Don't salt the fields. That part of the country produces a lot of talent

Coach Prime pumping up Hankerson to oregon state is truly beautiful.

hank was a baller but he's not gonna play here going forward. i am in awe of the way we are handling things.

Taking Care Of Business GIF by Baz Luhrmann’s Elvis Movie
Was this in a video or tweet somewhere?

Serious question that I'll risk being mocked for (Google and Urban Dictionary not helping).

I've seen HCDS' social accounts spell 'dog', 'dogg' and 'dawg', all used in reference to players.

Do those different spellings have different meanings to anyone here, if so, what? Or is this just a matter of Jr randomly changing things up day to day?

Serious question that I'll risk being mocked for (Google and Urban Dictionary not helping).

I've seen HCDS' social accounts spell 'dog', 'dogg' and 'dawg', all used in reference to players.

Do those different spellings have different meanings to anyone here, if so, what? Or is this just a matter of Jr randomly changing things up day to day?
You're on fire today

You can be a "dog" without being a "dogg" or a "dawg".

A "dogg" is always a "dawg", but a "dawg" is not always a "dogg", unless they are also a "dog", in which case they are a "doggy dog".

"Doggs" and "dawgs" are usually interchangeable, unless one has more "dog" than another. Then they are straight up "dawgs" for comparison purposes.

See, it's easy!

Dragon spending a lot of time next to Rock in all the latest video. That’s a good mentor right there. And Eaton looks read to go big this year already

This is prime CP. I don't know another college coach who would be so direct and honest with the media. He is a straight shooter "Inherited some bull junk" :ROFLMAO: and he's not wrong.

"You know what you need and you went out and got what you needed," Coach Prime said. "This roster was so horrendous, we had to flip it. You guys know, we inherited some bull-junk. So we flipped it and now we have what we need, not just bodies walking around aimlessly, as well as the coaching staff."

Back