What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime SI Sportsperson of the year (2023)

Thanks Miami.
i am not as cool as miami.

I Pick You GIF by GIPHY News

Phil DeStefano
the miracles of modern tech allow one to easily erase phillip from the photograph. i personally feel he needs to be immortalized for future gens. so, edit that word fo me: replace phillip with a sad clown figure.

once he wins the nobel, maybe some will be converted.

the **** purging from the mouths of the haters... **** them. stick with it-- program is on the rise-- haven't felt like this since OG Coach Mac.

200.gif

The local media Ran a short story covering this. They actually made it sound super positive when closing the segment with "He took the team from 1-11 to 4-7 in one season"

So many mouthbreathers think this is some kind of Coach of the Year award. "He went 4-8 overall and 1-8 in Pac 12 play, how could he possibly win this?!??!"
SI gonna sell a lot of magazines. I don't know who got the honor last year without looking it up and I expect I'm in the majority on that. But everybody knows that Coach Prime was named this year. It's a "significance" award and he'll sell magazines. Hopefully so many that he also gets People's "Sexiest Man Alive" because they want to cash in (but I think they'd be more likely to go with Kelce from the sports world).

SI gonna sell a lot of magazines. I don't know who got the honor last year without looking it up and I expect I'm in the majority on that. But everybody knows that Coach Prime was named this year. It's a "significance" award and he'll sell magazines. Hopefully so many that he also gets People's "Sexiest Man Alive" because they want to cash in (but I think they'd be more likely to go with Kelce from the sports world).
you got me curious enough to look -- Stephen Curry 🥱

link to list of past winners

I just got home. It was pretty good. Maybe a couple of thousand on a Wednesday night. Decent energy.

I watched the first episode they showed (which I think was episode 2). I enjoyed it, but listening to the comments from players and coaches and knowing what was coming later in the season...

Peggy got a standing ovation, though. That was great!

Back