What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football 9/12

Nice job by ND today with this game. They had a decent atmosphere with students in the stands and also managed to have the band there.

I'm starting to think the Pac-12 and Big Ten could have had football this fall but there will be plenty of it next year.

With this GT-FSU game running way behind due to the weather delays and the Clemson game scheduled to start in an hour, I'm guessing they'll move the FSU game to one of the ESPN channels.

GT has two easy FG's that were blocked and thrown two interceptions in the red zone. Yeesh

FSU has now lost 4 straight season openers and is 10-15 in conference play over the past 4 seasons. Quite the fall for a team that won the national title in 2013 and was in the CFP in 2014.

Wake Forest's pumped in crowd noise is ouder than a Wake Forest crowd.

That stadium isn't very big (~30k) and I was there a couple years ago for a game against ND and pretty much one whole side of the stadium was Irish fans. Same deal when they play Clemson.

Just saw Memphis-Houston is postponed and Houston will play Bailor to fill the void. BYU-Army also postponed with no make-up. I honestly don’t see how this is going to be sustainable. By the way things are going, running out of bye weeks real quick.

Big 12 doesn’t look so good outside of OU and Tejas. TT was leading by just one point to a school that didn’t even have football a decade ago. KU starts basketball soon right?

Back