What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

Exactly. He fully knows what he was lacking at ND was the elite 5-star players and now he's doing whatever it takes to get those difference makers to LSU. I've said it before that I fully expect him to win at least 1 national title in Baton Rouge.
Based on his dance moves, who would argue?

Doubtful. Either way, he will get every penny of $95 million, less taxes.
Got to wonder if it has much to do with money. He's comfortably rich and would be if he'd never left Cincy, let alone Notre Dame. This is about personal aspirations to win a championship & he's taking what he sees as his best shot by going to a place with minimal admissions, academic performance or personal conduct standards for his players.

Got to wonder if it has much to do with money. He's comfortably rich and would be if he'd never left Cincy, let alone Notre Dame. This is about personal aspirations to win a championship & he's taking what he sees as his best shot by going to a place with minimal admissions, academic performance or personal conduct standards for his players.
Oh, I think he’ll definitely win at least one National Championship at LSU. The idea that he’ll get fired around year four is also comical, especially given the financial investment.

Oh, I think he’ll definitely win at least one National Championship at LSU. The idea that he’ll get fired around year four is also comical, especially given the financial investment.
He's only fired in that time frame if it is for cause. However, those odds are pretty good considering its LSU and they just don't care about anything other than winning. Still worth it for LSU just as long as it isn't a Penn State/MSU type issue.

He's only fired in that time frame if it is for cause. However, those odds are pretty good considering its LSU and they just don't care about anything other than winning. Still worth it for LSU just as long as it isn't a Penn State/MSU type issue.
Orgeron covered up sexual assaults and they still didn’t fire him for cause. The ONLY thing they’d care about would have to be at the level of Sandusky or Nasser.

This is perfect

Replace the week 2 win over a bad P5 team with a win over a bad G5 team along with replace one of week 5,10, or 11 with get absolutely destroyed by an eventual playoff team and you can replace ACC with SEC on this post. ;)

There is no $30 million fund and all of A&M's success is not because of NIL. Ok Jimbo. That aside, this rant is pretty good

I know I'm wierd, but I honestly don't believe there's a word I find more offensive than "ain't"

Yeah, I’m sure Jimbo just pulled the best recruiting class of all time out of his ass with honest hard work, and it just coincidentally happened when paying players has become accepted.
Well, you see - this is just evidence that is going to be used to show that aTm is 100% in compliance with the NCAA's rules about the school arranging NIL deals with the players.

"Wait, what, our boosters are paying them for their NIL? We had no idea. Well, I guess it's legal and there's nothing we can do to stop it."

I'm kind of serious.

Wasn't sure where to put this about the Senior Bowl. Pickett looked pretty sharp in a quarter of action. Malik Willis is obviously more of a Lamar Jackson type and man he's fast. They had a good sideline interview with Willis, he's an impressive guy. The RB Smith from Baylor has looked pretty good, he runs hard.

Wasn't sure where to put this about the Senior Bowl. Pickett looked pretty sharp in a quarter of action. Malik Willis is obviously more of a Lamar Jackson type and man he's fast. They had a good sideline interview with Willis, he's an impressive guy. The RB Smith from Baylor has looked pretty good, he runs hard.
The Willis kid, I didn't know who he was before I watched some of that game. They said someone timed him at 20.68 mph during a game this year. Only one that was higher was Kyler Murray at 20.78 mph. Willis has a gun too. Pickett I saw a bit of, also a big arm. I think the numbers above are correct. Smith from ****bailer, didn't really see him.

Not a huge surprise but this is just comical at this point. The Big 12, ACC and Pac12 got their panties in a bunch when OU and Texas wanted to join the SEC so these conferences decided to cut off their nose to spite their face

Back