What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

I'm jealous

Bama has a guy like that as its #2. We have Lance Carl.

These are the types of things where CU lags behind when I look at athletic department infrastructure.

It's always a step back for every step forward, though.

MacIntyre built a great infrastructure for academic support and admissions guidance/ review.

Tucker built great recruiting infrastructure. To get that, we gutted the stuff MacIntyre had put in place on academics/admissions.

Dorrell built a great infrastructure for training (strength, conditioning & rehab). To get that, we gutted the stuff that was put in place on recruiting infrastructure.

It's a fvcking clown show where a particular need gets addressed but everything else gets slashed to make that happen. The budget simply isn't there so it's always a choice of either being sub-par at everything or being good at a pressing need while being bad at everything else.

Also, what happened to our nutrition program? Remember when there was all that buzz about training table and individualized plans? Did we drop that role?

Also, what happened to our nutrition program? Remember when there was all that buzz about training table and individualized plans? Did we drop that role?
cereal bathtub GIF by AteyoRachel
Vintage Dancing GIF

This Utah-U$C game was another in a long line of instant classics today.

Today was one of the greatest single days of college football to be run. Tons of ranked matchups, major upsets, tons of points, and last minute results all over the country, all day long.
Told you, one good Saturday. Let's see what we have here besides our win. ND, **** you. Alabama, double **** you. Nebraska, triple **** you. Pedo State, let's just say Michigan punked your ass, could add to that but I won't. U$C, I don't know what to say to you one foot out the door ****tards. Hat tip to Syracuse, 6-0 for the first time since 1987, that's what I think I heard anyway. TCU, just keep taking care of business. I've probably forgot a few more but oh well. I was wrong about one good Saturday. It was One Great Saturday, best I've seen in quite sometime.

Back