What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

A+M board has rumor guys were 'smoking pot' in the lockerroom. With how easy vaping is, it wouldn't floor me to hear that happened.
It would not floor me. My nephew is a Sr in highschool and goes to one of those private schools where they give "academic" scholarships to good athletes - star of the basketball team and a couple of his friends that make up the offense for the football team just got busted smoking actual real pot in the bathroom.

I asked why they were so ****ing dumb they didn't vape? He looked at me like I was a genius.

It would not floor me. My nephew is a Sr in highschool and goes to one of those private schools where they give "academic" scholarships to good athletes - star of the basketball team and a couple of his friends that make up the offense for the football team just got busted smoking actual real pot in the bathroom.

I asked why they were so ****ing dumb they didn't vape? He looked at me like I was a genius.
You're a good uncle. Mom & Dad probably can't be relied upon to teach life lessons on how to avoid the world's hall monitors spoiling all the fun. 👍

How is Valor Christian these days?

Apparently these guys got caught smoking weed in the locker room before the game at South Carolina. That’s not going to be a great look for Jimbo in College Station.
aTm football has turned into 1970s NBA, I guess.

I bet the over in this game. Ticket writer LOLed at John.
Winner Winner Win GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Although it was not immediately clear why the Tree decided to unfurl the oversized banner on the field — with the help of the Sun Devil mascot — it apparently did not get received well by somebody in the Stanford program.

According to a report by OutKick on the initial banner stunt, the band’s banner was a response to a recent tension between the school and the Stanford band after a party “got out of hand in Palo Alto” and the band was blamed for it. The school reportedly tightened control over what the Stanford band could do on the field and during their performances on the field — leading to a moment of rebellion from the Tree.

By the is way, very few people actually saw the sign.

Whatever the reason, the crowd at Stanford Stadium was nonexistent. Attendance numbers may have been in the hundreds, or at the very least, the (very) low thousands.

And some people want to stay in the PAC 12? CU has had two winning seasons in 17 years and it still draws respectable crowds. The number I’ve seen on message boards for Stanford ASU game was about 800 people in the stands.

Whatever the reason, the crowd at Stanford Stadium was nonexistent. Attendance numbers may have been in the hundreds, or at the very least, the (very) low thousands.

And some people want to stay in the PAC 12? CU has had two winning seasons in 17 years and it still draws respectable crowds. The number I’ve seen on message boards for Stanford ASU game was about 800 people in the stands.

Dude, there are excellent taco places in Palo Alto, yet somehow you are over here pinin' for Stillwater and Manhattan.

Somehow Stanford is attractive to the B1G.

Back