What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College Football News

CUAviator

Oh, I absolutely like that scenario but saying they need to lock themselves into conference champions or the team who lost their conference championship is a little short sighted, IMO. Ultimately, those are typically your best teams, but sometimes/a lot of times the third best team in a conference is better than a conference champion.
I’d argue no. But maybe better than the CCG loser.

CUAviator

Emma Watson went to Brown. Brown is OK by me. Plus, it’s in Rhode Island. The state is about the size of Weld County. Who could hate anything that cute?
Haha. I was totally joking. Response to the hate Cornell v hate Yale. Just trying to go as random Ivy as I could (without using Penn). Maybe Dartmouth would have landed batter.

Jalapeno

Future EA Sports College Football addict.
Club Member

Dixie State, a transitioning D1 school, is dropping "Dixie" from the school's name.

Some of the recommended names are Utah Tech, Utah Polytechnic, etc. Just imagine the memes if Utah Poly is chosen.