What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Stanford- October 13, 2023 - 8pm MT, ESPN

Too cocky on play calling. Hero ball gets you beat by a smart team. You gotta manage the game better than that. Hunter should have been on a snap count. Don’t go offense first in ot. Don’t put the game over and over on your qb. Penalties and lack of focus. Really the worst coaching performance we have seen this season.

Hey, at least we get to sit with this feeling for 2 weeks over the bye.

office space GIF

Hated that we punted on 4th & 3 from Stanford's 41 with 3 minutes remaining
We choose offense first in OT because we don’t trust the D to get a stop, yet, we are going to trust the D to get a stop in regulation? Had they gone for it and missed it, at least CU probably would have had time left after Stanford scored. So many coaching errors.

I wholeheartedly disagree
it's not really a debateable point. Knowing what you have to do to win the game (kick a three or get a TD) after your opponent has already had their downs is a huge advantage. The fact that you may have won a game making the wrong choice at the coin flip doesnt negate that it goes against the odds...and there really isnt any reason to consistently do that.

Momentum is everything in college football. And once Stanford hit 100, it was going to be extremely hard for our defense to stop them. That's why you don't give Momentum plays. We were moving the ball. We should have went for it on 4th and 1. Then Vassett ****ed up on the punt and from there, it just felt Stanford on both ends were playing above their level. The two Rick Ross plays were disgusting. Why stop doing what works for **** that don't should have been the theme for this game.

didn’t we have a Kansas game years ago that was pretty bad too?
yep. It was what ended hawk I think. I remember it feeling bittersweet. Sweet that it could lead to the ending of hawk. Naive and full of optimism for the the following regime...

**** prime. He can recruit, but sucks ass as a ****ing coach
I'm not there yet, sure he's made mistakes but it's his first year here with a ton of transfers and insane roster turnover. It's more on the coordinators and lack of talent besides Shadeur and Hunter. If this keeps happening next year I'll be with you but I'm not ready to go there.

It's literally his first season coaching in the P5. Give him a chance to adjust.

Back