What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Michigan 9/17

FYI stuff:

Fans are encouraged to bring ONLY necessary items to football games at Michigan Stadium. All subjects and items are subject to search.
  • Permitted Items
    Foam seat pads
    Small non-pocket seat cushions without storage slots
    Binoculars -- CASES are not permitted
    Cell phones and pagers
    Small cameras (those with a lens shorter than 6 inches) and radios
    Blankets and rain apparel -- UMBRELLAS are not permitted

• Prohibited Items
    All bags (including purses, fanny packs, etc.)
    All bottles (including all types of water bottles)
    Alcoholic beverages
    Aerosol and spray cans
    Animals (except service animals for persons with a disability)
    Apparel or signage displaying profane or abusive language
    Containers of any kind (including coolers, thermoses, cups, cans, flasks)
    Flags and flagpoles
    Food of any kind
    Irritants
    Projectiles (including footballs, Frisbees and beach balls)
    Seat cushions containing any type of metal or those with pockets, storage slots, seat backs, arm rests, or attachments of any kind
    Strollers
    Video camera, tripods and selfie sticks
    Umbrellas
    Weapons

FYI stuff:

Fans are encouraged to bring ONLY necessary items to football games at Michigan Stadium. All subjects and items are subject to search.
  • Permitted Items
    Foam seat pads
    Small non-pocket seat cushions without storage slots
    Binoculars -- CASES are not permitted
    Cell phones and pagers
    Small cameras (those with a lens shorter than 6 inches) and radios
    Blankets and rain apparel -- UMBRELLAS are not permitted

• Prohibited Items
    All bags (including purses, fanny packs, etc.)
    All bottles (including all types of water bottles)
    Alcoholic beverages
    Aerosol and spray cans
    Animals (except service animals for persons with a disability)
    Apparel or signage displaying profane or abusive language
    Containers of any kind (including coolers, thermoses, cups, cans, flasks)
    Flags and flagpoles
    Food of any kind
    Irritants
    Projectiles (including footballs, Frisbees and beach balls)
    Seat cushions containing any type of metal or those with pockets, storage slots, seat backs, arm rests, or attachments of any kind
    Strollers
    Video camera, tripods and selfie sticks
    Umbrellas
    Weapons
What about piss-filled balloons?

Thats part of the joke. Idot.
tumblr_lxlq116RFd1qbr69qo1_500.jpg

We don't get a return game for this match up right, this is the last parting gift from Bohn's idiotic budget scheduling strategy?

Last edited:
This is a game where we really need to get something out of the run game. If that happens, I think we have a chance. Can't be one dimensional with this good of a team. Bet we see a ton of runs out of Sefo, as I think we struggle at times with creating holes for our rb's.

If you're not @Buffsrock85 and your girlfriend doesn't buy you expensive clothing, here's some quick tips on how to dress and shop for yourself:

Step up your wardrobe game. Go to express and have an chick employee help you chose 3-4 jeans (about 60.00 each and make sure they fit well). Then match 3-4 long sleeve dress shirts, make sure you buy at least one long sleeve that stands out like Red (about 55.00 per dress shirt). Next select 2 belts with nice buckles ask the employee to help you with it (20.00 per belt).Then buy 2 dress shoes black and brown (about 70-90 each). Ask her for help picking out 4-5 t-shirts buy them at any other store you want, just make sure there stylish.

Next is accessories. No its Not gay to add stylish accessories to your wardrobe. Purchase one of those leather fossil watches black or brown (75.00 each). Add a few clean bracelets (15-40.00). Purchase 2-3 necklaces with unique pendants (doesn't have to gold/silver, 20-50.00 each
Don't know if you have hair or not but go to a salon and have a female advice you on what haircut style will fit you best.

Then go to your local gym and sign up. Work out 3-5 times a week if possible. The last thing you gotta buy is that family packj of trojan condoms from costco cause you're going to be banging chicks left and right.

Good luck.

Me either and unfortunately I have a wedding that day too and I just remembered this right now. SON OF A *#*#*#*#*#*#*#*}*{^[*[^}*]*{*#*}*}!!!!!

Now I'm angry.
You need better friends...

It was July, some 24 years ago. Hawt and I were sitting at my parent's dinner table when I announced that we would get married in the fall. My father immediately got up from the table and went to the CU football schedule. He pointed out two dates on the calendar, one was an open date and one was Kansas State (they really sucked then). He said that we could get married any day we wanted to, but if we wanted him to show up it would have to be one of those two dates. The KSU game was the first home game he missed in about 10 years.

Yes, your friends need to have a little foresight.

If you're not @Buffsrock85 and your girlfriend doesn't buy you expensive clothing, here's some quick tips on how to dress and shop for yourself:

Step up your wardrobe game. Go to express and have an chick employee help you chose 3-4 jeans (about 60.00 each and make sure they fit well). Then match 3-4 long sleeve dress shirts, make sure you buy at least one long sleeve that stands out like Red (about 55.00 per dress shirt). Next select 2 belts with nice buckles ask the employee to help you with it (20.00 per belt).Then buy 2 dress shoes black and brown (about 70-90 each). Ask her for help picking out 4-5 t-shirts buy them at any other store you want, just make sure there stylish.

Next is accessories. No its Not gay to add stylish accessories to your wardrobe. Purchase one of those leather fossil watches black or brown (75.00 each). Add a few clean bracelets (15-40.00). Purchase 2-3 necklaces with unique pendants (doesn't have to gold/silver, 20-50.00 each
Don't know if you have hair or not but go to a salon and have a female advice you on what haircut style will fit you best.

Then go to your local gym and sign up. Work out 3-5 times a week if possible. The last thing you gotta buy is that family packj of trojan condoms from costco cause you're going to be banging chicks left and right.

Good luck.
family pack of trojans is funny

Good luck.

Hahaha. Well, I'm out of this thread.

Back