What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Oregon State

Way to take a the first big break in the game and totally screw it up and return the favor. Geez! Horrible execution. Questionable play call on 3rd down and a frigging fumble! HOLD ON TO THE DAMNED BALL!!

Catching blocks. Looks like they're at least maintaining gaps, but that's not gonna matter if OSU is making all their blocks and not allowing penetration.

Whatever. It’s my anniversary with Rebecca. 17 years and going strong! So strong.

We’re going out to eat at 6:15pm PT. So I don’t mind the Beavs wrapping this up early.

So when my precious commentary disappears in the 2nd half, it’s because I’m eating with Rebecca. And not that she offed me.

Shall we shut down the Sanford thread?
It ain't happening with him as HC.
Still see a difference in the players, much more energy and emotion. Play calling hasn't been bad if Shrout could hit the broad side of a barn we would have a TD.

Bad new is that they are just better than us at most positions, especially on the line of scrimmage.

Whatever. It’s my anniversary with Rebecca. 17 years and going strong! So strong.

We’re going out to eat at 6:15pm PT. So I don’t mind the Beavs wrapping this up early.

So when my precious commentary disappears in the 2nd half, it’s because I’m eating with Rebecca. And not that she offed me.
Where y’all eating?

I just don't see much of a difference culture wise between OSU and CSU. One got dragged along by big brother, the other didn't.

who is that GIF

I cannot believe we are outclassed like this by ****ing Oregon State.

It's one thing to have better athletes at every position when it's USC, but Oregon State?

CdM Restaurant in NB. I’ve never been there but reviews are good. Opened in 2019, and we really didn’t go out in 2020 and 2021.
Menu looks great! Enjoy! Congrats on 17. You’ve earned a great meal and hopefully some dessert nookie.

I don't know about the rest of these geniuses, but I'm going to be disappointed if there's nothing in the pillow talk thread tomorrow after your dinner.

In all seriousness though-Congrats, Hank! What's your secret?

Back