What's new
  • In addition to the game day thread we will also have live chat during the Buffs UCLA game. Consider it the 2020 version of a tailgate. This is normally a club member only feature but will be open to all registered users this weekend.

Countdown to Kickoff

DeNiro

My Dixie Wrecked
Club Member

CULifer

****, it’s game day just to the west of the meridian right aboutnow. I’m stoked as balls. Someone drop a 0 already, cuz it’s about damn time for some ultra-dap af buffs football in the flatirons. ****

30Something

Barzil 3 Applicant
Club Member
With all the **** going on in the country right now, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's game. Kickin' it with four of my favorite CU alums and their wives, all of whom share my political leanings, for a (mostly) socially distanced back-yard watching. Should be a great time, with great food, way too many beers, unnecessary bourbon, and a Sunday morning headache. Go Buffs!!!

Uncle Luko

Peckerwood
Club Member
With all the **** going on in the country right now, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's game. Kickin' it with four of my favorite CU alums and their wives, all of whom share my political leanings, for a (mostly) socially distanced back-yard watching. Should be a great time, with great food, way too many beers, unnecessary bourbon, and a Sunday morning headache. Go Buffs!!!
Bro, you might want to stick to just beer or bourbon. You'll feel that **** till Monday if you don't. Have a good time and Go Buffs, let's beat that ass.

CU MANIA

Get CU BUFFS +9 (-140) @ Betfred sports

When you download the app and sign up you get up to $500 risk free bet offered to you as well