What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Air Force

I wouldn't be so sure about that, you think that a mass financial boycott is a good solution to get the hc fired... Possibly but I'd like to be able to hire someone better than Jon embree after that so...do what you want, ya know, but forgive me for saying that's a dumb solution

Hahahaha that's you're argument!? Wow, you're exceptionally retarded! Try reading the rule, and after, let me know if the rule changed this year, beside the addition of a second half appeal for the next game
So your solution is to keep feeding money so the Administration can wipe their ass with it. An even better plan.

You hurt them in their pocket, that's when changes are made. Karl Dorrell is a symptom of the problem so it's not as simple as just firing him.

Bro. I wish. I know one of the guys. He’s trying to get me to drive to AC tonight for a party he’s throwing.
May as well go.
I Guess Demarcus Cousins GIF by NBA

Shrout ain’t a mudder I guess.
He's a mildly better passer and moderately worse runner. All in all its moot but the surrounding problems remain: playcalling still sucks and they have minimal support around them. I just hope this was a wake-up call to every dumbass on social media...no? Ok great full retard it is, Drew Carter ftw! Wildcat only! Triple option is back in town! Does hagan have eligibility remaining!? Where's scooter when you need him, get dave cutcliffe on the phone stat!!!

Anyone have a link to the after game presser post here pls. I really want to see KD splain this one.
It’s either going to infuriate me or further entrench my apathy.

CU's DL got punished by smaller players at the LOS. Simple sweeps, traps and the occasional triple just brutalized them. Over 400 yds rushing? That is a simple beat down. Every one of those guys ought to be embarrassed.

The back end of the D looked no better getting outran and pushed around by AF's RB's and WR's.

Shrout is not good. Cannon for an arm , terrible accuracy, throws into coverage, no field awareness.

I will be surprised if this team wins a game. They just got punked on national TV by a Mtn. Weenie Div. G5 team.

Fire RG, fire LC, fire HCKD, send Phil D out on the ice floe.

Is anyone else done with this nonsense this time? I have been faithful from the 2-10 seasons of 2006 to the 1-11 season in 2012, to the bad years under MacIntyre. I just cannot stomach this sh*t anymore. For the first time in my life I'm not going to bother tuning into the game next week.

So your solution is to keep feeding money so the Administration can wipe their ass with it. An even better plan.

You hurt them in their pocket, that's when changes are made. Karl Dorrell is a symptom of the problem so it's not as simple as just firing him.
You are a great economist.

Right because RG owns the team and your boycott is the only thing standing in the way of his dream beach front property and another national championship. Do what you want with your money but the given solution won't help if we want a competent coaching staff

CU's DL got punished by smaller players at the LOS. Simple sweeps, traps and the occasional triple just brutalized them. Over 400 yds rushing? That is a simple beat down. Every one of those guys ought to be embarrassed.

The back end of the D looked no better getting outran and pushed around by AF's RB's and WR's.

Shrout is not good. Cannon for an arm , terrible accuracy, throws into coverage, no field awareness.

I will be surprised if this team wins a game. They just got punked on national TV by a Mtn. Weenie Div. G5 team.

Fire RG, fire LC, fire HCKD, send Phil D out on the ice floe.
Let me know when they can stop a simple sweep. Of course our guys don't know force rules.

Guys, no need to poor salt in the wound here, but Sanford is atrocious. He’s been atrocious everywhere he has been. To this day I wonder about his interview skills because they must be out of this worldly.

Rossi and the Gophers may not allow 50 yards. I’m not joking.

Hope you guys hang a hundred on us.

Back