What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona 12/5 - 5PM MT - FS1

Looking at their channel lineup, how is this even possible?
I am a consultant for both Disney and Warner Brothers, Streaming isn't just the future, it is now. I was hesitant at first to cut the cord. I kept DirecTV and my first months subscription to streamtv22, just in case, but after a couple of weeks I no longer cared about the ability to record. I suggest trying out one month, it really is awesome. I was literally golfing yesterday and just happened to be playing with 2 guys who were Mich. State grads. I kept showing them live views of OSU hammering Midnight Mel. Got home, watched the Buffs play, then switched over to watch the fights on PPV and finished the night watching a new movie

I am a consultant for both Disney and Warner Brothers, Streaming isn't just the future, it is now. I was hesitant at first to cut the cord. I kept DirecTV and my first months subscription to streamtv22, just in case, but after a couple of weeks I no longer cared about the ability to record. I suggest trying out one month, it really is awesome. I was literally golfing yesterday and just happened to be playing with 2 guys who were Mich. State grads. I kept showing them live views of OSU hammering Midnight Mel. Got home, watched the Buffs play, then switched over to watch the fights on PPV and finished the night watching a new movie
I don't golf, but my takeaway from your post is that watching college football is better than golfing. That makes sense to me.

Just like Allbuffs!
Except for the absolute "PANIC" and "I'm turning this off" part in this 1st QTR. , I might agree!

Love to come here for this thread's LOLs On Sundays! The Sunday comics just don't compare!

Oh, and as the late, great Al Davis used to say, "JUST WIN, BABY!"

Sounds illegal.
There are all kinds of red flags. No real company info except for a phone number that is a Verizon Wireless number and a ATT.com email address. The domain is barely a year old and all of their “how to” videos involve side loading or installing the Lenox MP program. Points to another site illegally reselling IPTV services.

There are all kinds of red flags. No real company info except for a phone number that is a Verizon Wireless number and a ATT.com email address. The domain is barely a year old and all of their “how to” videos involve side loading or installing the Lenox MP program. Points to another site illegally reselling IPTV services.
Exactly. I know these things exist as a corner store near me has a box that can get everything. People go there to watch PPV boxing. But it is obviously illegal and I hope anyone signing up for a service like this is very careful with the credit card info they provide.

Last night was strangle, OBVIOUSLY our first qtr was terrible, however I never felt like we would lose the game. I never felt like we were outplayed. I think some of our D allimements were bad. Landman should never be moved from the middle of the field. Having 10 guys on the LOS opens the field when the RB can break that first line.
Noyer cant turn the ball over. That 1st INT was a great play and catch by the LB, but the 2nd was unexcusable. Bad read, bad throw. In the past, if we turned the ball over 3x we would have gotten blown out.
I love HCKD demeanor on the sideline. No panic, cool, calm and reserved. He has brought to our program exactly what we need. The boys feed off of him. Down 13, I never saw panic, just buckle down, run the ball and we will be fine.
So excited to see us ranked this week!

SIAP, Broussard got a helmet sticker in College Football Final. Would've been a crime if he didn't with those ridiculous stats
Then watching the PAC12 after dark show., and their stupid embroidered pillows nary a mention of Colorado and/ or Broussard.

The Pac12, its network, are an abomination.

It could've been that Noyer twice didn't see the underside LB that was right in the passing lane. But that seems like something, while frustrating, can be improved upon. Not seeing something and making bad decisions are two different things. Then again, I'm a glass half-full type.
I think the first interception was more imperfect throw than horrible read, or lack of seeing the LB. The LB was leaning left, and the WR was coming open going right. A bit of air under the ball or leading the WR half a foot more and it’s a really nice play. Passing windows are not always huge. The LB made an unexpectedly deft move back to the right and one handed catch. I thought it was the right pass to make, just not precisely thrown.

The second interception was just a bad idea in cramped coverage on the goal line, and clearly Noyer didn’t see the LB.

Then watching the PAC12 after dark show., and their stupid embroidered pillows nary a mention of Colorado and/ or Broussard.

The Pac12, its network, are an abomination.
I don't think this is true. They had a lengthy discussion, after showing the game highlights, about Broussard and the absurd pace that he's on, as well as Colorado's snub in the rankings to this point.

Back