This is why no one likes [me]
Hokies legal filing says all the departing schools gave notice.
4. Consistent with the Bylaws, after USC and UCLA gave notice that they would withdraw from the Pac-12 in 2024 to join the Big Ten, their representatives were automatically removed from the Pac-12 Board of Directors, and they were no longer allowed to participate in Board meetings or to vote on Board matters.
5. More recently, eight other Pac-12 members have delivered notice of withdrawal from the Pac-12 Conference, and announced their intention to join the Big Ten, Big 12, and Atlantic Coast Conferences in 2024. The only two Pac-12 members that have not delivered a notice of withdrawal are Washington State University (“WSU”) and Oregon State University (“OSU”).
7. Nevertheless, in direct contravention of the Pac-12 Bylaws, and in direct defiance of the Conference’s treatment of USC and UCLA in 2022 when they delivered early notices of withdrawal, and Colorado when it delivered its notice of withdrawal just over a month ago…
8. The Conference’s actions have left Plaintiffs WSU and OSU, as the only Conference members that have not delivered a notice of withdrawal from the Conference
1. Holding, or taking any steps to hold, a Pac-12 Conference Board meeting that includes representatives of the ten Pac-12 Conference members who have delivered notice of their withdrawal from the Conference,^1
^1 For the avoidance of doubt, the ten Pac-12 Conference members that have delivered notice of withdrawal from the Conference are: University of Arizona; Arizona State University; University of California, Berkeley; University of California, Los Angeles; University of Colorado, Boulder; University of Oregon; University of Southern California; Stanford University; University of Utah; and University of Washington
The complaint is sort of unclear. It alleges that UCLA and USC announced they were leaving and then says they gave notice of withdrawal, seeming to conflate the two.