What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ UCF - September 28 @ 1:30 PM MT Pregame Thread

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
We are big dogs on the road against a team that SP+ has as a top 10 resume so far this year. Oh yea, and this will be the first good offense we have faced (20th SP+) and the 3d best defense (Baylor's is a bit better than UCF's so far).

My prediction: Pain

I got 12.5 on fan duel. I feel that the spread shows great disrespect to CU and CP and the whole team. in fact, I am certain that this injustice has been noted by our Buffs and that this game is now personal. the ucf team will rue the day that the line makers installed them as such favorites. RUE IT.

just another MUST WIN game for us. cool, cool.

everyone hates us. hate them back.

I got 12.5 on fan duel. I feel that the spread shows great disrespect to CU and CP and the whole team. in fact, I am certain that this injustice has been noted by our Buffs and that this game is now personal. the ucf team will rue the day that the line makers installed them as such favorites. RUE IT.

Rue, Muthakas! RUE!

+14 on draft kings now
Star Wars Hate GIF

Don't understand the UCF respect.

The Hotel Manager Farm has played a single team with a pulse this year and almost lost. .500 football team last year and so far look to be marginally(?) improved.
I think it's a bad matchup for us on paper. They have a running offense that usually can't be stopped by a team without a great running D, and KJ is a good running QB. KJ's accuracy is questionable, but they have a stud WR #2 that is going to win a lot of 1 on 1 battle against most DBs, so they have big play potential playing against our almost exclusive man coverage.

How many QB pressures can UCF create will be the story of the game. They will likely win the TOP battle, and will score a bunch. Can we have enough explosive plays to match up?

Last edited:
I think it's a bad matchup for us on paper. They have a running offense that usually can't be stopped by a team without a great running D, and KJ is a good running QB. KJ's accuracy is questionable, but they have a stud WR #2 that is going to win a lot of 1 on 1 battle against most DBs, so they have big play potential playing against our almost exclusive man coverage.

How many QB pressures can they create will be the story of the game. They will likely win the TOP battle, and will score a bunch. Can we have enough explosive plays to match up?
The number of QB pressures is directly proportionate to the number of rushing touchdowns the QB will score.

How many QB pressures can UCF create will be the story of the game. They will likely win the TOP battle, and will score a bunch. Can we have enough explosive plays to match up?
They really only have one receiving threat though. After Hudson, their TE has 6 catches for 95 yards and no one else has 50 yards receiving for the season. Let Travis shadow Hudson and key on the run. Removing the QB runs, we're just over 100 yards rushing allowed per game, and most of the QB rushing yards were against pass D, not off of designed runs. When the defense is playing run D, they've been really solid.

They really only have one receiving threat though. After Hudson, their TE has 6 catches for 95 yards and no one else has 50 yards receiving for the season. Let Travis shadow Hudson and key on the run. Removing the QB runs, we're just over 100 yards rushing allowed per game, and most of the QB rushing yards were against pass D, not off of designed runs. When the defense is playing run D, they've been really solid.
Ya I think if Chidozie Nwankwo returns this week, that would be a great confidence boost for us. I think either way they are going to rush about 100+ yards no matter what, it's just their style. We need as many big bodies as possible.

Wait. They have a tight end?

Ya I think if Chidozie Nwankwo returns this week, that would be a great confidence boost for us. I think either way they are going to rush about 100+ yards no matter what, it's just their style. We need as many big bodies as possible.
Yep, they'll get their yards on the ground. But if Travis can erase their #1 WR, or potentially get an int when they throw at him, they're pretty one dimensional.

I am now seeing spreads from 14 to 14.5. Vegas is begging folks to take CU. That always makes me wonder what they know that the public doesn’t know.

Back