What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ UCF - September 28 @ 1:30 PM MT Pregame Thread

View attachment 76334
For your consideration—Thursday night late landfall north of Orlando, but could bring heavy rain and wind. Should be gone by Saturday. But may leave destruction in its wake.
And y'all doubt me about doom coming.

Even assuming it's not a really serious hurricane, that's gonna **** up team travel.

Last edited:
It seems like we go for punt block the majority of the time and don't set up punt return too often. I could be wrong
At least 2x last Saturday night, there were about 4 or 5 white jerseys converging on the punt returner with all the black jerseys chasing behind them. Kinda hard to blame Wester or Horn when the punt return blockers are getting beaten down the field.

It maybe over simplifying things, but to me it looks like UCF runs a similar offense to NDSU except they have better athletes. The UCF QB is a big guy and hard to get down. He isn't the most accurate passer, but is good enough. The run game has a lateral run, straight ahead run, and QB run built into each play. The QB can also step back and throw. With all the movement he often finds someone open who gets lost in coverage.

The field goal kicker had a couple kicks that were low trajectory, similar to Mata. We may be even here.

TV announcers said that UCF has a strong return game. I didn't see it, but we need someone to put the ball through the endzone (like every other team).

In the TCU game the front 4 were able to get to the QB. The TCU offense had the most success hitting 5-7 yard passes in the zone. The TCU QB isn't as accurate as SS, but he gets the ball out a hell of a lot quicker.

NDSU's QB was uncanny accurate with the short passing in the 1st half, which is why they had success. All of NDSU's running success came about as a result of the passing attack.

Back