What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CU vs ATM at Empower Field - Season Tix Holders...

hokiehead

Gobbler on the Mountain!
Club Member
Most times that i meet someone associated with Texas A&M, I eventually ask "so, in the P5 there are two schools with a full time Corp of Cadets. I went to the other one. Any idea which school that is?"

So far I'm 0 for about 12.

Always BUFF

I post stupid ****
Most times that i meet someone associated with Texas A&M, I eventually ask "so, in the P5 there are two schools with a full time Corp of Cadets. I went to the other one. Any idea which school that is?"

So far I'm 0 for about 12.
VMI I know that the Army has a prep school that practices with the varsity.
Many &Ms that changed to something other than the M after 1950+. They still have strong ROTC programs that show up for games but not TA&M numbers.
12th man..military/civilian it has to do with who the networks put their cameras on.
It'll be interesting to see the military numbers at the game.

CUAviator

In a strange coincidence (per this thread), today I flew an aerobatics flight with a student that went to A&M. He was probably one of the weaker ones I’ve had.

Burrito Palazzo

offtargetinsertion
Club Member
In a strange coincidence (per this thread), today I flew an aerobatics flight with a student that went to A&M. He was probably one of the weaker ones I’ve had.
Dance Party Dancing GIF by Deanna Seymour