What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Curt Cignetti HC James Madison University

Have a big interest in JMU as my youngest goes there. They're definitely a fun team to watch.
Cignetti has built himself quite a program up in Harrisonburg.

He thinks you’re suggesting CU should have hired Cignetti
Ha. Ok.

@Fight CU If you care to weed through the massive amount of posts, you would find that I suggested Coach Prime when Tucker left and touted him long before he was considered a serious candidate, although I doubted CU would ever be bold enough to hire him. Also, my philosophy is that P5 success is heavily dependent on recruiting, which Prime excels at. CU laid an egg last night. It happens. I’m all in on Prime. As far as Cignetti goes, he’s ancient as far as head coaches go. I hear he’s happy at JMU and I suspect he will coach out the string there. I merely bumped him because the halftime studio guys were showing highlights of the JMU nose tackle intercepting a pass against Georgia Southern. They were calling for JMU to be ranked. I am from the Delmarva and know lots of people that went to JMU. It would be like many on here making a comment about a coach at Mines.

Back