What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

Dead period starts tomorrow

I appreciate your enthusiasm since you've joined the boards man, so not trying to knock you. I'm not sure how others feel, but there's a reason I'm not a paying member of 247, Rivals, or even here. I appreciate all your guys info, but this is Adam's job. From the few people I know that have met him, he seems like a decent guy as well. So while I get there's a 24 hour rule imposed by the mods, I've always thought it should be like a week rule or post-signing day rule. There should be stronger impetus for cheap-asses like me to join buffstampede, and supplying this information after 24 hours, while appreciated, doesn't do that. Just my humble thoughts to the mods at least.
Adam seems to be fine with the 24 hour rule, it is just important that we respect him and his property and be very careful not to violate that rule. We also need to be respectful if there is something that he publishes that he specifically ask to be maintained as confidential.

To shut off the information entirely as you are suggesting would likely either reduce interest in his site and potential customers or would result in some other backdoor source of the information that is less respectful of his work and it's value.

You don’t have that kind of power

I’ve decided I’ll just post this every time you quote me, this is what I think of your opinion.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I think the biggest recent surprise was Javier Edwards. I think pretty much everyone had written him off and he committed really late on signing day kinda out of nowhere.
Good call. I think that DJ Oats last year was really late if I remember. I think he’s gonna have an impact.

If we feel the need to have more info faster, The Junta just need to unlock the vault and pay suckers off with hookers and blow. Plus, once they're in, they can't get out.

Pretty sure that's why Bread is here.
I'll be here until the Junta gives me a sneak peek into one of the hookers and blow parties. After that, who knows.

Back