What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Deion Sanders - HC Jackson State

Dont Please GIF by TV Land
The Prime thing has such a Butch Jones vibe. Sucks man.

Ooooooh please, just do it CU…give into any reasonable demand for winning.

Deion, you will never have a greater challenge…we will all love you and you are even allowed to stink it up for a couple of seasons…we are well used to it…thinking about it, anything will do, as long as you do you your best and give us hope

Ooooooh please, just do it CU…give into any reasonable demand for winning.

Deion, you will never have a greater challenge…we will all love you and you are even allowed to stink it up for a couple of seasons…we are well used to it…thinking about it, anything will do, as long as you do you your best and give us hope
Umm. Do you think Deion is reading this thread?

Was just looking at his current coaching staff and found out Deion has two sons starting at jackson state and a daughter playing basketball there

I no longer live in the Denver area but remain a die hard dedicated Buffs fan. I went to the UW -CU game decked out in all buff gear.

I was amazed to see this article in the Denver Post. What a douche bag. I can’t imagine this coming from someone in the Denver market.

I no longer live in the Denver area but remain a die hard dedicated Buffs fan. I went to the UW -CU game decked out in all buff gear.

I was amazed to see this article in the Denver Post. What a douche bag. I can’t imagine this coming from someone in the Denver market.
One thing you can count on with Kiszla, he will always go full douchebag. That's his schtick.

AFAIK, he's still not allowed in the Rockies facilities after he was caught rifling through Bichette's personal stuff in his locker looking for PEDs. Press credentials were revoked.

We aren’t falling for it, mark. **** off trying to get us to click your irrelevant-assed links.

Exciting couple days but I still don’t see it happening. If it doesn’t, Herman should have a contract already drawn up ready to sign.
That said, he miiiight take USF/CU on the assumption he’s peaked at JSU and needs to reset on the FBS level. Prove he can do the magic and entice the bigger fish in 1 or 2 years.
CU’s only hope is that we’ve got a great list of candidates and less competition than most years. Get Deion in the door and do everything possible to make him have the best experience possible. If CU gets all its ducks in a row on money, coaches, NIL, transfer requirements, etc, there’s a minuscule chance this works out big on a longer timeframe.
Thankfully, he is old enough to remember the CU glory years. That said, I’llbe very surprised if it happens … ecstatic if it does.

Back