What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#Fire Coach Dorrell

to drive the youth thing home further

apparently Drew Carter is
A) still on the team, news to me
B) redshirting despite being passed by McCown who KD mentioned first

like this is not how you college football. If a dude gets passed over at QB by a younger guy, you move him the **** along, not redshirt him and hope he makes a miracle jump in year 5. This isn't the 1990s which I'm pretty sure is where KD is trying to coach. His scheme was dated in the 2000s at UCLA, super ****ing dated when it failed horribly at Vandy in the mid 2010s and is straight up archaic in the 2020s

So you're hoping what hot coordinator takes a call from CU?

Been waiting for this for over a day now.
I’m flattered you’re so captivated by my opinion. First I want to determine which coordinator isn’t already making $4M a year. Mel Tucker, Ryan Day, and Steve Sarkisian all “took the call” in the past few years so I’m more worried about how RG might sabotage a hiring than I am with who might take the call.

I’m flattered you’re so captivated by my opinion. First I want to determine which coordinator isn’t already making $4M a year. Mel Tucker, Ryan Day, and Steve Sarkisian all “took the call” in the past few years so I’m more worried about how RG might sabotage a hiring than I am with who might take the call.
Fair enough. Solid post.

Just got back, had dinner and am drinking bourbon and watching the Nubs being taken to the limit by GA Southern.

CU is really really bad. No leadership, horrible coaching and little to no talent on the team. I did not think it was possible to have a team worse than Embo’s last year but we are seeing it. This is beyond dumpster fire level ineptitude at so many levels.

Dorrell
>gets hired, hires best staff at CU since Barnett
>Goes 4-2 his first season.
>Hires best strength coach CU has had in 30 years
>Brings in the best transfer class probably ever at CU
> Loses two games due to **** Chairbanks like offensive coordinator
CU fans with one winning season the past 10 years
>Fire him!!!!
The longer Dorrell does nothing with Chev, the sooner my position will change. But let's sober up before we go Frank Solich

Then make a thread in the basketball section.
This aged well. But by all means tell us what a successful football program should look like.

Last edited:
Jerdough that you?
Hahahahaha, OMG you're right! I should've gave up on Dorrell the third game of the season after taking us to the Alamo bowl for the second time in 15 years. My mistake, everyone here is right so much I just can't contain the contrarian in me. Drew Carter was the right choice last year just like Strout is the clear answer this year!

Back