What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#Fire Phil DiStefano

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

hagan dropped the big one on what is holding us back.

i believe this will make a difference.

phil should be planning an alaska retirement cruise. ****, i will send a cake to the retirement party.

PD unceremoniously fired AD Mike Bohn. Bohn then led Cincinnati to great heights in Football and Basketball. Did so well, that USC(!) worked hard to hire him (Bohn didn't want to leave Cinci). USC is now moving up significantly.

The firing was misplaced, i.e., PD should have been the one fired for the reasons given for firing Bohn.

(Maybe PD was told to fire Bohn, then that shows bad leadership by the President. Saliman to me is hinting that he's changing direction)

Last edited:
PD unceremoniously fired AD Mike Bohn. Bohn led Cincinnati to great heights in Football and Basketball. Did so well, that USC(!) worked hard to hire him (Bohn didn't want to leave Cinci). USC is now moving up significantly.

The firing was misplaced, i.e., PD should have been the one fired for the reasons given for firing Bohn.

(Maybe PD was told to fire Bohn, then that shows bad leadership by the President. Saliman to me is hinting that he's changing direction)
I wish that PD would announce his retirement. That could be used to recuse him from personnel decisions even though he would still be Chancellor through the academic year.

We all know the value of a succesful program to a university but here's another chancellor talking about the value of having a good football team. Starting at about the 28:45 mark

J batt is the coolest name I’ve ever seen.

J for your entire name is unbelievable.

Back