What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#FireMikeSanford

So when combined with KD, two negatives equals a positive?……. Just trying to think outside of the box here.
Star Wars Thread GIF by Achievement Hunter

I wish you guys well, but I fear you are in for a long road of disappointment. He must interview very well because he was a disaster at everything he touches. At WKU he hired his Daddy and a bunch of old college friends with D3 only on their resume. Took us for a ton of money.

THE OFFICIAL U. OF MINNESOTA % DECLINE IN YARDS PER GAME PREDICTION THREAD

THE OFFICIAL Utah State % DECLINE IN YARDS PER GAME PREDICTION THREAD

WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF BOY IDIOT KEEPING HIS JOB WITH 1-11 OR 2-10 RECORD

FIRE OC

The Hilltoppers fell off badly in Sanford’s two years.

I wish you guys well, but I fear you are in for a long road of disappointment. He must interview very well because he was a disaster at everything he touches. At WKU he hired his Daddy and a bunch of old college friends with D3 only on their resume. Took us for a ton of money.

THE OFFICIAL U. OF MINNESOTA % DECLINE IN YARDS PER GAME PREDICTION THREAD

THE OFFICIAL Utah State % DECLINE IN YARDS PER GAME PREDICTION THREAD

WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF BOY IDIOT KEEPING HIS JOB WITH 1-11 OR 2-10 RECORD

FIRE OC

The Hilltoppers fell off badly in Sanford’s two years.
Complete with links!

I'm impressed. We've never had a hire so bad that fans from multiple teams have shown up to tell us just how bad he is
The thing I'm hanging my hat on is that he has done well in the MTZ at Boise State and Utah State. He was also a part of that impressive run Stanford had.

His struggles were running his own show really young at WKU and 2 stops where his offensive philosophy probably wasn't totally aligned with the HC's vision.

He's now in the right region and it would appear that he and KD are on the same page. He's got plenty of experience, so if he's competent there's every reason he should be successful.

The thing I'm hanging my hat on is that he has done well in the MTZ at Boise State and Utah State. He was also a part of that impressive run Stanford had.

His struggles were running his own show really young at WKU and 2 stops where his offensive philosophy probably wasn't totally aligned with the HC's vision.

He's now in the right region and it would appear that he and KD are on the same page. He's got plenty of experience, so if he's competent there's every reason he should be successful.
Rarely do these justifications work out for buffs fans, but your reasoning isn't bad. The QB efficiency crashes (with talent) are what terrify me. His floor should be higher than chevs tho. Should be.

He didn’t do well at Utah State.

OK guys, thanks for letting this new guy post on your board. I'm honestly amazed at how this guy always lands at a D1 spot... or any spot. At one point I had a spreadsheet that compared the offensive performance of each school he coached before and after his arrival. The twitter post above pretty much sums up what you would see at every school. Utah State had a stud and he fell off big time in Sandford's only year there. This guy must have compromising photos of every AD in the USA. Now, why am I posting after so many years. Think of it as when you live in a small town and your daughter brings home a boy for the first time.... Other people in the community will start contacting you with info and warnings.

Finally, I have a feeling some of you will recall this post in a few years after you have seen a few game.... Here is what you are going to see.
(1) Sandford absolutely loves to handoff and run the ball out of shotgun up the middle. I swear every play starts 8 yards behind the line of scrimmage and ends up with a 2 yard loss. Sad part is, in Sandford's head this is a 6 yard gain.
(2) Your QB will end up with happy feet, while fake posing a pass on one of those above-mentioned handoffs.
(3) You will absolutely fall in love with Sandford's sunglass rotation and bare ankles.

Good luck, Merry Christmas. Maybe this time he will work out ......
Cheers, I'm out!

OK guys, thanks for letting this new guy post on your board. I'm honestly amazed at how this guy always lands at a D1 spot... or any spot. At one point I had a spreadsheet that compared the offensive performance of each school he coached before and after his arrival. The twitter post above pretty much sums up what you would see at every school. Utah State had a stud and he fell off big time in Sandford's only year there. This guy must have compromising photos of every AD in the USA. Now, why am I posting after so many years. Think of it as when you live in a small town and your daughter brings home a boy for the first time.... Other people in the community will start contacting you with info and warnings.

Finally, I have a feeling some of you will recall this post in a few years after you have seen a few game.... Here is what you are going to see.
(1) Sandford absolutely loves to handoff and run the ball out of shotgun up the middle. I swear every play starts 8 yards behind the line of scrimmage and ends up with a 2 yard loss. Sad part is, in Sandford's head this is a 6 yard gain.
(2) Your QB will end up with happy feet, while fake posing a pass on one of those above-mentioned handoffs.
(3) You will absolutely fall in love with Sandford's sunglass rotation and bare ankles.

Cheers, I'm out!

Thanks for your input?

Cheers, I'm out!

For the record, you did not have my permission to post. I'll let it slide...this time.

What's with the Sandford spelling?
Our QB has more than happy feet. Never watched this year eh?
Sorry, running joke on some of our old message boards. We got to the point at WKU that were would not mention his name on our main board. He turned into something like Lord Voldemort. "He Who Shall Not Be Named" We all just started spelling his name wrong or calling him Lamont from Sanford and Son since he got his dad on payroll too. Now, if he happens to get pops on board with you guys.... break out the photoshop. Because the Sanford and Son photos will become instant classics.

Seriously wish you guys well. Honestly, the guy is due for some better luck. Hope you are not breaking the bank on him.

Cheers.
I'm out.

Sorry, running joke on some of our old message boards. We got to the point at WKU that were would not mention his name on our main board. He turned into something like Lord Voldemort. "He Who Shall Not Be Named" We all just started spelling his name wrong or calling him Lamont from Sanford and Son since he got his dad on payroll too. Now, if he happens to get pops on board with you guys.... break out the photoshop. Because the Sanford and Son photos will become instant classics.

Seriously wish you guys well. Honestly, the guy is due for some better luck. Hope you are not breaking the bank on him.

Cheers.
I'm out.

Now that's some funny ****.

harry potter GIF

I now see what Bigbang sees. Dorrell is implementing a trickle down depth strategy:

step 1) take over a team with decent talent
Step 2) hire completely incompetent coaches that make your players look as bad as possible and eliminates their transfer options
Step 3) hire slightly better, but still incompetent coaches
Step 4) We are in step 4 right now. Add all juco players to start over your previous players

Repeat steps 3 and 4 next year as the new juco players and last year’s starters get pushed to 2nd and 3rd string (providing elite depth), add competent coaches and better jucos, win a natty, bro down

I now see what Bigbang sees. Dorrell is implementing a trickle down depth strategy:

step 1) take over a team with decent talent
Step 2) hire completely incompetent coaches that make your players look as bad as possible and eliminates their transfer options
Step 3) hire slightly better, but still incompetent coaches
Step 4) We are in step 4 right now. Add all juco players to start over your previous players

Repeat steps 3 and 4 next year as the new juco players and last year’s starters get pushed to 2nd and 3rd string (providing elite depth), add competent coaches and better jucos, win a natty, bro down
Before we know it CU will be running a 5 wide 1 back set.

Back