What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Fork U look-a-like thread

This one too.

We're truly in the presence of a next level being.

Wait - @TallBuff, are you a computer? You have to tell us if you are. It's in like the Constitution or our Miranda rights or something.
I was saying the same thing last week! Thanks to all of the posters on this thread but @TallBuff is in a league by himself. It has to be some sort of technology.

I appreciate the kind words folks, but there is no magic or superhuman abilities at work here. I just use MS Powerpoint to crop the photos and put them side-by-side to maximize the effect. That's all there is to it! I don't think my work is any better than others' on here--there are some really funny people that contribute to these threads. The only difference is in...
1568764752248.png

I appreciate the kind words folks, but there is no magic or superhuman abilities at work here. I just use MS Powerpoint to crop the photos and put them side-by-side to maximize the effect. That's all there is to it! I don't think my work is any better than others' on here--there are some really funny people that contribute to these threads. The only difference is in...
View attachment 31581
no. you are a genius. Deal with my adoration.

View attachment 31581
Great stuff, always good!

View attachment 31581
You are the Mike Leach of look-a-like threads

Back