What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread- #23 (NET rankings) Men's bball ends their regular season at #85 (NET) Utah (Sat., 3/7, 12:30 PM MT, Pac 12 Networks)

How many times can CU sports kick us in the nuts and we keep coming back for more ?
FelineDishonestCowrie-size_restricted.gif

FormalCourageousBream-size_restricted.gif

-ZKbm9.gif

seen every minute of all but one game this year. I really am not enjoying at all. Good Luck but I gotta check out. 4 nights at Four Seasons available for those with hope.

If USC, ASU and Stanford win tonight I believe that puts us in the lower half of the conference. Definitely not expecting Stanford to beat Oregon though.

After CU's performances in the last 3 games. I don't see how they could keep their spirits up if we were to lose 4 in a row and let the 1st round bye slip away.
So, we have to come out determined and confident and roll. Go Buffs!

I hope we don't get a squad of over-eager refs.
We got that squad of over-eager refs. and they cost us the game at least twice

10 wins and a playing in the first round again. Awesome.

Next time can we keep our damn mouths shut about NCAA seeding till Vegas.

Really lame ending to this season, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, it's per the course with CU. On to spring ball.

We don’t deserve a bye. We’ve had 4 chances. Sure, we got ****ed by the officials, but we did not hit wide open shots and we didn’t make clutch stops. And if Kin makes both FT’s at the end we’re up by 3.

Honestly, I don't want a top 4 seed. We need a win in the worst way, and playing one of the top 5 teams in the conference is a guaranteed L right now.

Seriously, did Tad **** your wife? What the hell man? At least Seattle has actual complaints. You just bitch nonstop in generalities.
I'm only joking, sort of. I do get tired of seeing the same thing over and over and over again with Tad's teams. It's become pretty predictable at this point. My complaints are mostly that we don't run an offense, we don't have in-bounds plays, and when it comes time to score a bucket Tad doesn't draw up a play to get one. It's been the same thing for years. Do you disagree?

Seriously, did Tad **** your wife? What the hell man? At least Seattle has actual complaints. You just bitch nonstop in generalities.
Well long story he tried and it was set up beautifully for a romantic evening. The champagne was Chiled, the moon was full, the food was exquisite But as Tad got up, to pull His wife’s chair out. He stepped on a coconut, screaming in agony as he fell backwards and knocked himself unconscious As he lost control of bladder. Really ugly. But at least he can coach

I'm only joking, sort of. I do get tired of seeing the same thing over and over and over again with Tad's teams. It's become pretty predictable at this point. My complaints are mostly that we don't run an offense, we don't have in-bounds plays, and when it comes time to score a bucket Tad doesn't draw up a play to get one. It's been the same thing for years. Do you disagree?
Not goose, but largely, yes I disagree, except for the out of bounds plays part. Just today, down 4 in regulation, we called a time out, drew up an isolation for Evan and he finished with a layup.
The problem with this team right now is almost entirely on the defensive end. Schwartz being a disaster offensively is also a problem, but he is missing open shots. That is not an offensive system problem.

Tad should be blamed on these 4 loses. And if there is any lessons he can learn from this, I hope it's related to the recruiting strategy.

Really lame ending to this season, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, it's per the course with CU. On to spring ball.
Ending the season with 3 road games (and an inexplicable home loss to UCLA - yes I know they’re hot, but it’s our place - ) put us at risk for an unfortunate end. If we started off the season with these 3 road losses we’d all be excited about moving into the tournament on a roll.

Utah was down by 2 with 1.6 seconds left in OT. Utah player threw up a desperation three and they called a shooting foul on CU. He then sunk all the free throws. Game over.

The call was bull****.
I didn't see any replays of it yet. I can't say I'm surprised. They make it too damn easy, dude shoots a J, sticks his leg out and falls down. It's not basketball, it's theatrics. Same thing with football. Until they start calling the O for that bull****, don't expect it to change.

Not goose, but largely, yes I disagree, except for the out of bounds plays part. Just today, down 4 in regulation, we called a time out, drew up an isolation for Evan and he finished with a layup.
The problem with this team right now is almost entirely on the defensive end. Schwartz being a disaster offensively is also a problem, but he is missing open shots. That is not an offensive system problem.
Agree that defense has been a problem this year but in general I think it is unfair to criticize Tad's teams for their defensive schemes and effort.

I didn't see any replays of it yet. I can't say I'm surprised. They make it too damn easy, dude shoots a J, sticks his leg out and falls down. It's not basketball, it's theatrics. Same thing with football. Until they start calling the O for that bull****, don't expect it to change.
This wasn't that. It was just a really bad call.

Today was an exception. Running a play out of a timeout has never been Tad's strong suit.

If (in the extremely remote and unlikely chance that) Colorado misses the NCAA Men’s BBall tournament this season, is this season a success or a failure?

Back