What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Bears vs. Buffs

What happened to Cal??? They seemed to always be a solid team from my limited history knowledge of them.

What happened to Cal??? They seemed to always be a solid team from my limited history knowledge of them.

Cuonzo Martin left and all of their talent graduated or went pro-this is a bad basketball team, and one we need to jump on early.

the bjtching about tip times is somewhat annoying, as 9PM local tip times are completely normal to me (e.g. VT plays NCSU tonight at 9PM ET).

I was about to post that 9PM local times were common across the Big 6 conferences, but I was wrong. It actually looks like the ACC, SEC and Pac are the only ones who consistently schedule games in that slot. The Big East has a lot of 8:30PM tips though.

one more reason why CU fans should consider a move to the B1G, I guess.

the bjtching about tip times is somewhat annoying, as 9PM local tip times are completely normal to me (e.g. VT plays NCSU tonight at 9PM ET).

I was about to post that 9PM local times were common across the Big 6 conferences, but I was wrong. It actually looks like the ACC, SEC and Pac are the only ones who consistently schedule games in that slot. The Big East has a lot of 8:30PM tips though.

one more reason why CU fans should consider a move to the B1G, I guess.

**** You!

Same starters as last game. Assuming that means Namon is still out, or at least not 100%
Namon is not playing tonight. Just crazy to me that Lazar is starting. He was wayyy down the rotation for a while. Bey has earned his spot in a big way. Walton is in because we don't have any other big men.

Well, Cal is going to bring it tonight. Already chippy. And the refs calling things like we are at Cal.

Not playing well. Lots of weird awkward moves on O and D. Cal has some athletes tho. Let's go DOMMMM

Deleon bringing some energy tonight. Nice to see. He was a bit hesitant entering P12 play.

New drinking game: Drink every time these **** announcers say that we're a young team

Back