What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread: Buffs at Ducks

On the shuttle to the game! Ate sushi and the bathroom had a Japanese style bidet insert.

Our tickets give us access to the vip area. Will upload pics if I figure out how

TV takes a time out. Sensing the buffs struggle.

What is this.
6 possessions. Four turnovers. Two shots?

Have we had a player with a scorer's mentality other than Askia in the past 8 years? I know we have, but I'm blinded with frusRAGEtion right now.

The offense isn’t good... and the defense is so much worse. You make it so much harder on yourself if you’re taking it out of the basket to start every possession.

It would be really awesome if Dom consistently scored and forced his way into solid minutes and a starting role.

George keeps playing hard, which I appreciate, but he is a disaster on the offensive end right now.

Decent second 10 minutes. Decent minutes for Wright and Collier. Shame Deleon missed a few shots. Lining up for a respectable 15 pt loss.

Tyler is having a very bad game. Im still very bullish on him continuing to develop.

Defensive pressure makes weaker teams crumble. Sure do wish CU played the same kind of aggressive defense that oregon does.

Buffs got better tonight. Moral victories are worth as much as unicorn farts, but I’m still encouraged by how they fought back after almost getting blown out in the first four minutes.

Back