What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs @ The Beavs

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
CU @ Oregon State

Tip: 9pm MST

TV
: ESPNU

Radio:
850 KOA

Line: OSU -3.5

Preview:

http://www.cubuffs.com/news/2017/12...ffs-aim-for-road-win-to-open-pac-12-play.aspx

Conference Play Begins!!!!

As has been discussed in this forum, an 0-6 start in conference is a very real possibility. Tonight against OSU may be their best chance at a win for a few weeks. The Buffs saw tougher competition in December and have played inconsistent at best, but that was expected with how young this roster is.

GO BUFFS!!!!!

Certainly doesn't seem like we'll be favored in any of them, but I like our chances to pull off a surprise win or 3.
This Tad quote pretty much guarantees the beavs will shoot like 13-20 on triples: "They've struggled shooting the ball from 3 as a team, but they're capable."
Buffs 92 - Beavs 39

We are better rebounding team, but they do a better job of getting to the FT line. Gonna be a really close game.

First couple minutes of the game OSU 8 - CU 0, last couple minutes OSU 10 - CU 0.

Middle ~15 minutes of the half CU 23 - OSU 14.

So if the defender is inside the circle the offensive guy can pop him with an elbow and knock him on his ass and it’s a defensive foul?

3 seconds on the clock, inbound to Namon, wide open for 3 and he passes the ball. Shot clock violation.

Tad yelled there was 3 seconds on the shot clock about 5 times, then Namon didn’t know there was 3 seconds on the shot clock. *bangs head on desk*

I’m falling out of love for this team. This is almost impossible to take. We don’t look like a very well coached team.

I’m falling out of love for this team. This is almost impossible to take.

You knew once miller and battey were gone it would be a struggle. They are a mediocre offensive team, can't win shooting as badly as they do.

You knew once miller and battey were gone it would be a struggle. They are a mediocre offensive team, can't win shooting as badly as they do.
Yeah. And I get it. This will be a tough year and I expect we’ll start 0-6 again. Then win a few down the stretch. But what I cannot accept is the just stupid ****.

By the end of that season , it will be obvious that Boyle needs to be terminated ASAP. We need to start over. This is CU, so he won't be let go even if this team goes 0-16 in the PAC 12 ,and then adds another Serbian stiff to its roster. .

By the end of that season , it will be obvious that Boyle needs to be terminated ASAP. We need to start over. This is CU, so he won't be let go even if this team goes 0-16 in the PAC 12 ,and then adds another Serbian stiff to its roster. .
Obvious to who? You? I hate complaining about a game then seeing a post like yours. I’m bummed, but not crazy.

Back