What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs vs. Sun Devils | March 7th @1pm | Pac-12 Network

This week and next are my favorite time of the year in sports! Hopefully the Buffs can make a run!

I will be happy with a win over Arizona Stripper U.

Dom.....Dom needs to play within himself, make good decisions.
No more stupid passes that defenders easily snag.

The refs favored them when we played in az. Hopefully not a problem w/ the neutral site

Posted this in the Pac 12 Tourney thread ... but belongs here also:

For some totally unknowable reason I have a really good feeling going into this game. We shall see.

Really good intro on the Pac 12 pre-game show focusing on the conference's parity this season.

The refs favored them when we played in az. Hopefully not a problem w/ the neutral site

It is not a neutral site.
U of A buys out the arena pretty much.
They hate ASU so could give the Buffs a slight edge in crowd support.
Arizona would not like to play ASU again if they can help it, even though 2 - 0 this year so far

Well, we are keeping pace but the Debils are hitting the threes in a very high percentage right now. Need to have them cool off.

Back