What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs vs. Sun Devils | March 7th @1pm | Pac-12 Network

This does ratchet up the rivalry with ASU, and we were already haters with Arizona with the court storming, so the Arizona Wars will continue to boil!
I love it, and we need to be up to the challenge on every playing court and field. We owe Tate and the football team an ass whoopin.

I think it's poor sportsmanship but don't really care. **** ASU. Saying what I just did is also poor sportsmanship.
Was it poor sportsmanship earlier in that clock every time the defenders tried to steal the ball from Kin? He’s not allowed to score or assist after beating a trap?

If ASU had totally backed off then I could understand dribbling out the 30 and turning it over. But they didn’t play it like that so you ****ing score on them.

So long as there's a shot clock, I see nothing wrong with putting a shot up at the end of it and that's really all we did. On the other side of it, I thought it was pathetic that Metu tried to dunk against us because there wasn't a shot clock and they already called a disrespectful timeout (not to mention he was taunting us all game), so I would've been happy if one of our players went and hard fouled him for that. The alley oop wasn't even flashy and he did nothing after it, no reason he should be blindsided.

Was it poor sportsmanship earlier in that clock every time the defenders tried to steal the ball from Kin? He’s not allowed to score or assist after beating a trap?

If ASU had totally backed off then I could understand dribbling out the 30 and turning it over. But they didn’t play it like that so you ****ing score on them.

Agree 100%! ASSU was pressuring Kin, so they wanted to play. Then play b!tch! Sorry but had they backed off, I would understand the frustration. They didn’t, and it bit em.

I get what you're saying, but by the end there was no chance and asu had given up. It would have been more sportsmanlike to shoot the j rather than do the alleyoop, but again, I don't care. The response by asu was even worse and we have scoreboard so they can **** on off. Can't wait to beat them again next year.

Run it up, run it up, go CU!

Tad apologized and in the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal. But you know that the ASU players and fans won't soon forget.

Hope Namon is able to play tomorrow.

Commentators seemed surprised about the Buffs proficiency from three point range. My take was that most of them were unchallenged and in the context of the offense.

How good is McKinley Wright IV? 6-0 and almost had a triple-double.

Commentators said since he wasn’t part of the melee on the court that he would be eligible to play tomorrow

At around the 2 to 2:30 mark, Bey went up for a layup. Instead of allowing that, the asu player came down really hard with a full force blow to Tyler’s head/neck region. It was reviewed for flagrancy and determined not to be. But I can’t help thinking Tyler’s jam at the end was a bit of pay back.

Back