What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs vs. Utes | March 3rd @5pm | Pac-12 Net Mountain

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
CU @ Utah

Tip: 5pm MST

TV
: Pac-12 Net (Mountain)

Radio:
850 KOA

Line: Utah -9
O/U: 135.5

PREVIEW

Buffs travel to the SLC for one last game before heading to Vegas for the conference tourney. The Utes are in a 4-way tie for 3rd place in the Pac-12 standings and will likely need a win tonight to secure a 1st round bye in Vegas.

As for the Buffs, this game will have post season implications. They're already locked in to playing ASU in the first round in Vegas, the only thing to be settled is who gets the 8th and 9th seeds. However, beating the Utes tonight will go a long way in securing an invite to the NIT. Lose and they'll likely need a couple wins in Vegas to feel safe.

GO BUFFS!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, the only way to watch is by streaming it? What a load of hot, steamy crap!

So, the only way to watch is by streaming it? What a load of hot, steamy crap!
You don't get PACN? You're going to miss the tourney, too, other than the final game.

You don't get PACN? You're going to miss the tourney, too, other than the final game.
I have the Pac. But only the national feed. CU isn’t on that today. I was going to record it because I’ll be out and about.

I have the Pac. But only the national feed. CU isn’t on that today. I was going to record it because I’ll be out and about.
I didn't realize it was on PACN Mountain.

Guess I'll be streaming.

Saw it posted on 247s that the stream is free today regardless of whether you get PACN. I hope that's true for everyone.

Thanks @DBT for the heads up on that! Thread title updated.

Yet another example of how ****ty that network can be.

Thanks @DBT for the heads up on that! Thread title updated.

Yet another example of how ****ty that network can be.
Pac-12 is just stupid with the way it set its game days/times, particularly in this final week. They could have done the schedule to make sure that every MBB game was either on an ESPN or FS channel or the main PACN. In fact, they could do that for the whole season. Just need to be willing to do some "Big Monday" and "Super Tuesday" games every week. Pac-12 loses a lot of exposure by not being willing to schedule those.

CU @ Utah

Tip: 5pm MST

TV
: Pac-12 Net (Mountain)

Radio:
850 KOA

Line: Utah -9
O/U: 135.5

PREVIEW

Buffs travel to the SLC for one last game before heading to Vegas for the conference tourney. The Utes are in a 4-way tie for 3rd place in the Pac-12 standings and will likely need a win tonight to secure a 1st round bye in Vegas.

As for the Buffs, this game will have post season implications. They're already locked in to playing ASU in the first round in Vegas, the only thing to be settled is who gets the 8th and 9th seeds. However, beating the Utes tonight will go a long way in securing an invite to the NIT. Lose and they'll likely need a couple wins in Vegas to feel safe.

GO BUFFS!!!!!
This will be a tough one. We’ve got only one conference road win - in fact one road win, period - although we’re 3–1 at neutral sites. I feel better about ASU in the conference tourney. Tad’s Buffs have never lost the first game in the P12 tournament in seven tries, and ASU is very beatable, having lost 4 of 5 heading in (though same as us if we lose at Utah). Not sure we can handle Arizona, but I’ve got a feeling our post-season may come down to that game.

Beating UT today would put us in good shape for the NIT though, if we can pull it off.

Why is it I can get all the Pac 12 networks in NYC and you guys in CO can't? Oh well . . .

But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

What a ****ing joke. I get Comcast to get the ****ing Buffs games, and for the last regular season game of the year, I have to stream it if I want to watch it live. Anyway, **** that, and no wonder the Pac 12 Networks is a failed experiment.

It is on Comcast in Denver, in ****ing standard definition on channel 430. What a joke.

I have 9 alternate Pac 12 channels and the main one in my package and I'm not getting this game.

It is on Comcast in Denver, in ****ing standard definition on channel 430. What a joke.
I get Comcast digital preferred or whatever (something way overpriced), and I'm in Denver, and I don't get that channel.

I get Comcast digital preferred or whatever (something way overpriced), and I'm in Denver, and I don't get that channel.

I pay for every channel imaginable because I’m a sucker. I know this isn’t helpful.

Back