What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread- Men's basketball opens 2019/20 season in Shanghai vs. ASU (Friday, 11/8, 8:30 PM MT)

Daniels looks good so far! Sloppy play by both, but we just look more talented. This team is gonna be fun to watch!!

Once again, in Tempe.

Howdy y'all- I'm a CU law grad who went to Santa Clara as an undergrad, and I usually follow them during CBB season, but I'm planning on poking around over here a little more this season.

Go Buffs.

Hey Highlands,
Nice to see CU. I did CU law in '86. Go Buffs.

Howdy Highlands. Yet another CU Law alum here ('98). GO BUFFS!!

Holy **** Kin looks good. Only weakness in that first half? No one to handle the ball when he sits down.
I hope we are this dominant on the glass, but I’m not going to get over excited about that with ASU down a couple bigger guys.

Team looks good. Now let see if they've improved their performance in the first 5 minutes of the second half from last year.

Back