What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread- Men's bball visits KSU (Manhattan, KS, Friday, 11/27, 6:30 PM MT, ESPNU)

I fell asleep with my kid and missed the second half. Not surprised we pulled away. After that dreadful first 12 minutes, we were clearly the better team. We're definitely not hitting on all cylinders right now, and when we do, look out. Just hope covid doesn't **** with our season.

At the same time, we can't read too much into this game. K State looks like they're going to be awful this year. It's always good to win on the road, and we showed character fighting back from a terrible start, but I don't see this being any kind of quality win at the end of the season.

I fell asleep with my kid and missed the second half. Not surprised we pulled away. After that dreadful first 12 minutes, we were clearly the better team. We're definitely not hitting on all cylinders right now, and when we do, look out. Just hope covid doesn't **** with our season.

At the same time, we can't read too much into this game. K State looks like they're going to be awful this year. It's always good to win on the road, and we showed character fighting back from a terrible start, but I don't see this being any kind of quality win at the end of the season.

K-State finished 10th in the Big 12 LY, and I think they were picked there again this year. Somebody we needed to beat by 15+. Mission accomplished.

Is it too hard to just stay isolated for 3-months one time in your life???
Wear a mask
Stay isolated
Stay distanced
Stay on the court
This is a good team
Lets stay away from the VID

Kin is definitely the QB of the team, played really well. Yes, I'm aware it's basketball. Those jobs are one and the same.

Kin is definitely the QB of the team, played really well. Yes, I'm aware it's basketball. Those jobs are one and the same.
He's too often forced to be much more than that. I'm worried he'll out-rebound Dallas this season. I don't think Dallas pulled down a single board vs KSU.

He's too often forced to be much more than that. I'm worried he'll out-rebound Dallas this season. I don't think Dallas pulled down a single board vs KSU.
It wouldn't surprise me if he did. Dude is a player. Hope Dallas can get it figured out, if he can physically. Feel bad for the guy, but it happens competing.

Dallas has not looked good.

Outside of finishing with authority when he gets the ball near the rim and snagging rebounds when he's 4 inches taller than anyone else on the floor, he's been consistently out of position on defense and box outs leading to him rapidly racking up fouls.

Battey seems to have been off too.

I'd like to see Walker or Horne get a start, and have Dallas play some effective minutes off the bench, maybe that would also be a better frontcourt pairing for Battey too.

Back