What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: U$C @ Buffs Wednesday February 21st @8:30 pm FS1

Bison

Buffalo to the core. Space Marine.
Club Member
First of all, Andy Enfield is a JERK and probably a CHEATER!
Second of all, I hope CU fans have their vocal chords rested up for this game!
Third of all, I hope Tad shows Enfield what real class is by not calling a timeout with a minute to go just to rub it in!

GO BUFFS!
BEAT U$C!

Edit:

USC @ CU

Tip: 8:30pm MST

TV
: FS1

Radio:
850 KOA

Line: USC -3

PREVIEW

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

First of all, Andy Enfield is a JERK and probably a CHEATER!
Second of all, I hope CU fans have their vocal chords rested up for this game!
Third of all, I hope Tad shows Enfield what real class is by not calling a timeout with a minute to go just to rub one out!

GO BUFFS!
BEAT U$C!

FIFY

Let's just win the rest of our games for the ****ing helluva it!

Students in the front row must be required to wear FBI coats, sunglasses and ear pieces and just stare quietly at the criminal element coaching u$c. FBI chants for every time out and if we are fortunate to be winning with a minute to go they should start a "time out" chant. Of course Tad should at least stay classy and not call one. Hope to stay awake until the end. Well past my bed time.

I need this one tonight. Just came off a run where I managed to do an entire forecast, cash flow, and Pro Forma for a new international business plan. Pulled off an entire 30 page financial from scratch in 3 days without any help or input from anyone on the team. Been working straight through since 3am last night without remembering to eat. Can't wait to get a burger and watch our Buffs win!

No offensive continuity, wide open 3's for usc. Buffs better get tough and start getting the crowd into it 2nd half.

12:30 am here. This sucks. The Buffs play zero defense all of a sudden. STUPID, STUPID TURNOVER AFTER TURNOVER! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! I’m getting REALLY frustrated with this team but in the back of my mind I realize how beat up we are. That effing Mehto is such a prick. Gawd I hate usc.

Back