What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: U$C @ Buffs Wednesday February 21st @8:30 pm FS1

We have to basically play perfect to make up the talent gap with the top 4-5 Pac 12 teams. And we’ve been playing FAR from perfect lately.

King and Namon were practically no shows. There was hardly any pressure on the ball. Only a few players played with intensity. We need to learn how to drive to the basket hard and get to the line. Offense had no idea how to score against the zone. We let little snake rat Andy come into Boulder and punk us again. Embarrassing effort when you look at the way we beat Arizona and ASU here In Boulder. Embarrassing that we couldn't get up for this game after being taunted at the end of the last game. Weak!

This.

They look fatigued. Couple that with critical injuries and this season looks like a wrap. I'm excited to see this team next year.
One thing that @Darth Snow and I were talking about at the game tonight: Tad needs some guys who play angry. It's really weird, given Tad's personality, that he hasn't had more of that in his program. McKinley's got that. Starting to see if from Bey now at times. But we need a lot more of it.

One thing that @Darth Snow and I were talking about at the game tonight: Tad needs some guys who play angry. It's really weird, given Tad's personality, that he hasn't had more of that in his program. McKinley's got that. Starting to see if from Bey now at times. But we need a lot more of it.

That angry player was often Tory. A little bit of Del too.

SIAP, but anyone else notice how little the Buffs bench has been involved as of late? Watching the WSU game last week, the guys at the end of the bench just sat quietly throughout. Tonight, the USC bench was all over it when they were on runs, but our end of the bench guys just sat on their hands.

I know it probably doesn't really matter, but it has sort of bothered me the last few games.

GAME RECAP

BOX SCORE

What Nik said, they look gassed. 2 well spaced out games left before Vegas in 2 weeks. Hopefully that gives them time to heal up and rest a bit.

Last edited:
Team led by freshman struggling at the end.
It happens
Trae Young was the talk of the nation and is now struggling mightily.
It happens.
So does raised expectations after some good wins (both Arizonas).
Have to build with these guys. Hopefully some will take a big leap and be that Go To guy for outside shooting to go along with McKinley. Dallas needs to be established down low and an inside presence could lead to easy points or fouls.

The fans and students were getting to the u$c coach. Between the "FBI" chants and "call a time out" shout outs from behind him and across the court I could see it wearing on him. With 8 seconds to go as it was quiet and he could clearly hear the fan comments, he looked up and nodded at the scoreboard like a toddler. Don't know why he didn't take a timeout with 12 seconds to go and a lead of about 12. No timeouts will be allowed when he is sitting in a meeting with the FBI.

Dallas is doing a lot of things to like.

But 0 rebounds against UW followed by 1 against USC is unacceptable even if he was a guard who was playing 25 minutes.

The fans and students were getting to the u$c coach. Between the "FBI" chants and "call a time out" shout outs from behind him and across the court I could see it wearing on him. With 8 seconds to go as it was quiet and he could clearly hear the fan comments, he looked up and nodded at the scoreboard like a toddler. Don't know why he didn't take a timeout with 12 seconds to go and a lead of about 12. No timeouts will be allowed when he is sitting in a meeting with the FBI.
Sorry, but "scoreboard" is the ultimate comeback.

hard game to watch. Team just didn't have the energy except in spurts. Didn't quit though.

Back