What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Week - Nebraska

*Claims husker fans are classless for talking smack, proceeds to talk smack...*

You’re just one big walking conundrum there aren’t ya? Almost like hating an entire state with a passion, and then hating yourself so much that you live there your entire life. Every time you talk **** about Nebraska, you hilariously make yourself look more and more stupid, and on top of it you have no idea. o_O

#BuffLogic

Stay classy...*insert “cute” emoji* *insert lame hashtag*

Joe Davis paired with Brock Huard (or Brady Quinn) always look to me like the evil prep school guys from an 80s movie. I have trouble getting past it.
1040x585-Davis-and-Quinn-607x337.jpg

Or maybe Huard is "Don" from Napoleon Dynamite.
Bw4RzgoIAAAWA4v.jpg

What are you even talking about you dip****? You came here looking for this, have you forgotten and now you’re pretending to be a victim? Our fans and our players aren’t on twitter talking about targets on people’s heads or talking **** about dead people like it’s funny? As Buffnik said, nobody here is claiming to be some classy fan. We ****ing hate you, at least I do. This weird persona you pretend to have like you’re some classy fan is weird. You can go **** your self dry with a splintered baseball bat. I’ll tell you to **** off to your face whether CU wins or loses instead of pretending that I’m “classy” and glad you came to visit.

**** you. Douche.

1567543851521.jpeg

Our offense looked bad against South Bama. That’s obviously been the exception to the rule though, our offense is very good 90% of the time, everybody knows that. Martinez had an off day, which he rarely has, he will undoubtedly be more prepared for Saturday.

Our defense looked much improved, we obviously have a lot more ballers/hitters in the secondary then you guys. Our guys were outstanding in coverage (3 INTs). Meanwhile the lowly Rams looked like they had Tom Brady with wiiiiiiide open receivers all day. We will easily out sack you guys on the QB. Night and day comparing our two teams’ ability to get after the QB, oh and ours is a bit more mobile...I expect a Big Red win in Bullderrr!
It's going to be pretty embarrassing if you lose to us, again, huh?

Ohhh I get it. People who lump people together and judge them by their affiliations are bad. But lumping all Nebraskans as gay, gay hating chest pumping truck stop glory holers is good. At least your honest about being a hypocrite, and really putting it all out there. Thanks for the incite. You guys crack me up man! You keep digging that hole! Hahaha

Joe Davis paired with Brock Huard (or Brady Quinn) always look to me like the evil prep school guys from an 80s movie. I have trouble getting past it.
1040x585-Davis-and-Quinn-607x337.jpg

Or maybe Huard is "Don" from Napoleon Dynamite.
Bw4RzgoIAAAWA4v.jpg

I like Davis for the most part-but Brock Huard is significantly better analyst than Brady Quinn's goofy *** is.

If the Bugeaters double Viska all game (which they will), I’m looking for Tony Brown and KD to have huge games. And let’s be honest, even two guys can’t cover Viska all game. He’s gonna get his too.

If the Bugeaters double Viska all game (which they will), I’m looking for Tony Brown and KD to have huge games. And let’s be honest, even two guys can’t cover Viska all game. He’s gonna get his too.

The best thing about Viska is that we have so many WR’s on this team that regardless of what he does he’s the best weapon this team has. Even if that weapon is just a double team decoy. With that said I hope we scheme up some off the wall, creative ways to get the ball in his hands in open space.

The best thing about Viska is that we have so many WR’s on this team that regardless of what he does he’s the best weapon this team has. Even if that weapon is just a double team decoy. With that said I hope we scheme up some off the wall, creative ways to get the ball in his hands in open space.
Not to mention we now have a tight end that's capable of catching endzone passes.

Back