What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- #16 lacrosse visits #12 Stanford (Fri., 8:00 PM MT) & Cal (Sunday, 1:00 MT)

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
The Buffs visit the Trees and Bears. The winner of the Stanford game will be in the driver's seat for the inaugural regular season Pac title and tournament #1 seed as the regular season winds down (although both also have games left against a tough Oregon squad).

Preview article-

Direct link - http://cubuffs.com/news/2018/4/12/l...-northern-california-for-pivotal-matches.aspx

"
BOULDER — The No. 16 Colorado Buffaloes are heading to Northern California for a pair of contests this weekend. The first stop will be Stanford, Calif., where CU will take on No. 12 Stanford at 7 p.m. PT/8 p.m. MT, on Friday, April 13. Then on Sunday, April 15, the Buffs will face off against California in Berkeley, Calif. at 12 p.m. PT/1 p.m. MT.

HOW TO WATCH: Both games will be streamed live on the Pac-12 Digital platform. Links to the streams, as well as live stats, are available at CUBuffs.com.

ABOUT THE BUFFS: Colorado is ranked 16th in the IWLCA poll and is 17th in the media and USL polls. CU is 9-4 this season and is tied for first in the league standings with a 6-1 record.
"

Going to give w-lax a shot tonight. Then after the game, fire off a tweet to RG to add m-lax.

I like how they are having the game at the football stadium...that is defintely what I'd love to see CU do with Folsom Field. Make soccer, lax, and rugby playable at Folsom Field seating capacity be damned.

Buffs up 4-1 in an evenly played tough defensive battle so far as far as I can tell. ( With my laptop on the the DL (dead hard drive) and my phone giving a choppy stream, my reports may not be that accurate today.)

Like most "goal" sports, the shots stat often ends up equating to what's on the scoreboard, but Buffs obviously making A LOT more out of less in this one so far, as they've been out-shot 8-19 at the half.

Not a big fan of the camera angle at Stanford Stadium but it did show me that women's lacrosse can be played fast so I'm intrigued.

I like how they are having the game at the football stadium...that is defintely what I'd love to see CU do with Folsom Field. Make soccer, lax, and rugby playable at Folsom Field seating capacity be damned.

For those not watching the game, the reason the game's being played there is the football team is playing it's spring game tomorrow where the lax team typically plays.

For those not watching the game, the reason the game's being played there is the football team is playing it's spring game tomorrow where the lax team typically plays.

That's why Stanford sucks.

Back