What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- #21 WOMEN'S BBALL on the road at ASU (Friday, 2/17/23, 11:00 AM MT; Pac 12 Network) & #18 Arizona (Sunday, Noon MT, Pac 12 Network)

We don't need bandwagon fans. We needs fans of women's basketball and women athletes. I also don't recall you ever posting about women's basketball.

Also **** you

This is true, but the poster literally has fewer than 10 posts outside of the football forum (where they have 100+). Here are the only times they have commented on non-football CU sports (there's a bit of a theme; see if you can spot it):

Men's BB:
All the talk is great, results matter. Big stage,big flop.

Men's BB:
Standard CU team of late, overhyped by the faithful, exposed by better programs.

Women's LAX:
Unfortunately a familiar scenario for Buffs athletics these days. Some brief flashes for hope but in the end mediocre results.
BBall, Football, LAX, the list goes on

Women's LAX:
Disappointment and underwhelming performances seem to be a CU staple these days. Pretty much in all sports.

What a miserable person; I can't imagine spending the effort just to post the same disparaging thought across multiple threads.

Also, **** them.

At the risk of derailing this thread further; there was also this banger from the football forum:
I think any athlete who feels strongly that staying at CU is akin to "the plantation" should be allowed to transfer immediately without sitting out a year. Probably should be limited to transferring to a HBC, so that their labors only benefit other athletes of color.

I watched Iowa get killed by Maryland last night. It was questionable if they would get to 50 points. Had a very similar game to what we had against Arizona.

Best to get those bad losses out of the way now before it's one and done.

I watched Iowa get killed by Maryland last night. It was questionable if they would get to 50 points. Had a very similar game to what we had against Arizona.

Best to get those bad losses out of the way now before it's one and done.
Maryland has been on a roll lately.

It’s great to see JR having such great success. From watching the games, I’ve noticed Shelly sheetz and her presence. She’s just got a positive energy and presence that complements so well with JR. It feels like the whole assistant coaching staff just really clicks together. Having a great former Buff player on the sidelines is a huge plus.

Have you noticed the point guards go sit by her when not in the game and she is drawing x's and o's with them.[

Her passionate energy came from her mother. The older Shelley, gets the more she reminds me of her mother. Shelly believes the Buffs and win every game. So did her mom. That energy is contagious. It's rubbing off on the players.

Have you noticed the point guards go sit by her when not in the game and she is drawing x's and o's with them.[

Her passionate energy came from her mother. The older Shelley, gets the more she reminds me of her mother. Shelly believes the Buffs and win every game. So did her mom. That energy is contagious. It's rubbing off on the players.
I feel like it’s just like football where we’re so lucky to have assistant coaches on staff who have been head coaches, like Sean Lewis. Shelley is a great asset to the program. I hope JR stays for a long time but Shelley could step right in and take over if JR was stolen away to another program too. I feel like we’ve got a great combo with them both right now.

Not jumping on this bandwagon. Too much consistent under performing against good teams. A familiar look for this squad, unfortunately.
Thinking about this today.

Peace Out Reaction GIF

Back