What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- #23/ RV Men's bball scheduled to be on the road @ Washington (Wed., 1/20, 7:00 PM MT, ESPN2) & WSC (Sat., 6:00 PM, ESPN2)

Schwartz has scored 11 or more in our wins and 4 or less in our losses.

Last edited:
When he learns to avoid fouls
With his body type, that'll be tough for him. I remember Shaq and others bitching about the same thing. Try to avoid them, sure. I'm not sure how successful it will be with how toilet paper soft it is now?

Think the Buffs are going to pull this one out. WSU going to keep giving them opportunities.

And how high is Bill tonight.

He is usually pretty random but he is completely someplace else tonight.
Post #180. You guys need to go back and spread some rep.

Post #180. You guys need to go back and spread some rep.
I thought Walton made a lot of insightful basketball points tonight. As usual, he only adds hoops-related color when there's something that stands out to him in a good or bad way.

I've learned to tune the rest out when I'm into the game. Probably why I like him - he doesn't distract me.

I thought Walton made a lot of insightful basketball points tonight. As usual, he only adds hoops-related color when there's something that stands out to him in a good or bad way.

I've learned to tune the rest out when I'm into the game. Probably why I like him - he doesn't distract me.
I actually meant the part about the Buffs pulling this one out.

I like his distractions too. Equating Pullman to Rome was hilarious to me and he committed to the joke over the duration of the game.

I guess it took 10 or 12 minutes to get over the emotion hangover from the Washington loss. And unlike Washington, WSU didn’t continue shooting out of their minds the entire game. Also we were hitting 3’s.

just finished the game. great road comeback. now we turn around and play them again at home tomorrow? ok, strange scheduling -- assume somehow Covid related.

just finished the game. great road comeback. now we turn around and play them again at home tomorrow? ok, strange scheduling -- assume somehow Covid related.
Yes, the WSU game this week is a make up for the postponed game from December. It fit this week because both teams were only scheduled for one game. The strange five game homestand was only supposed to be three. Then WSU and OSU were added as make up games.

Tad will be on 92.5 around 5:15, today, Tuesday Jan 26th. For the 3 of you that see this before then.

Back