What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- #3 WOMEN'S BBall hosts #5 UCLA (Fri., 1/19/24; 6:00 PM MT; Pac Net.) and #6 USC (Sunday, 1:00 PM MT; Pac 12 Net.)

Just got home. Either the refs (or was it sloppy play by the Buffs? I think it was the refs) sucked the energy out of that crowd. At one point UCLA was leading the score with 31% field goals to CU's 45%. There were other factors including rebounds (where we got destroyed, though we were whistled on nearly every attempt), but mostly UCLA was just shooting from the line to get their points.

The Nuggets v Celtics had 25 total fouls on a world class finals matchup that was fast and physical, but the PAC12 refs called 27 fouls on the Buff Women, with Quay fouling out and four others with 4 fouls. Great job zebras

Just finished the game. Tough loss but the team still looks solid. But you can't win rebounding like that.
Coach said pre-game that rebounding, esp D rebounding, would be the key. WE were okay in the 1st half, not in the 2nd.

The Nuggets v Celtics had 25 total fouls on a world class finals matchup that was fast and physical, but the PAC12 refs called 27 fouls on the Buff Women, with Quay fouling out and four others with 4 fouls. Great job zebras
It definitely seemed ridiculous that we had so many players limited by fouls. It was like the refs gave UCLA the equivalent of a hockey power play. Not fair. So glad to be done with the pac 12 after this season!

They'll be alright. Don't know about y'all, but I'm not going to miss the Pac12, as far as what happens on the court and football field. It seems like every fvcking time we play USC, UCLA, Arizona, Oregon, etc, the whistle count is lopsided. Fvcking tired of that bull****.

Team didn't rebound well, but part of the reason is the foul calls. That doesn't account for all of the rebounds UCLA got.

Going to be a battle tomorrow as USC got blown out by Utah last night.

Two teams with chips on their shoulders.
I think the fouls are related to the rebounds. Several of the questionable calls against the Buffs came during rebounds, and after that, UCLA started outrebounding us 3-1.

The first quarter and a half, I was thinking it was a really well called game, and then it just turned on a dime.

I think the fouls are related to the rebounds. Several of the questionable calls against the Buffs came during rebounds, and after that, UCLA started outrebounding us 3-1.

The first quarter and a half, I was thinking it was a really well called game, and then it just turned on a dime.
The other side of it was Betts going over the back on half of them, then getting the ticky tack bs call on the putback

They'll be alright. Don't know about y'all, but I'm not going to miss the Pac12, as far as what happens on the court and football field. It seems like every fvcking time we play USC, UCLA, Arizona, Oregon, etc, the whistle count is lopsided. Fvcking tired of that bull****.

So happy to be leaving this defunct conference.
Man are you guys in a rude for surprise when we play Kansas…

Man are you guys in a rude for surprise when we play Kansas…

Michael Richards Yes GIF

Crowd is great - except for the students, who appear to have forgotten there is a top ten match up going on.

Not even half full

Last edited:
Maybe we should stop letting 1 person destroy us - did Tad start coaching the Women's team?

Back