What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- Women's Bball finishes regular season at #10 UCLA (Thurs.,9:00) and USC (Sat., 2:00)

I have to keep this in mind which I am evaluating this season and especially the last month or so.

Agreed. We have no idea if Bunn will be back, and even if she is they need another post anyway. She needs to be good enough to be a starter too, not just depth.

Honestly, I think Hollingshed will be the starting post next year with Curtis coming off the bench unless we get lucky on a juco or graduate transfer.

Honestly, I think Hollingshed will be the starting post next year with Curtis coming off the bench unless we get lucky on a juco or graduate transfer.
Hollingshed may be the starting post next season - but if she is she has a lot of work to do on her post offense and defense.

Hollingshed may be the starting post next season - but if she is she has a lot of work to do on her post offense and defense.

Agree but it doesn't appear our offense really features post offense meaning feeding it to the center and her creating her own shot. We know she can finish and shoot threes. She will be bigger and stronger but agree on her needing to improve defensive fundamentals.

USC scored off a couple of defensive lapses by Hollingshed.

We are in dire need of a post player who can start and play the physical ball that is played in the Pac 12.

At least we aren't down to 6 healthy players like the Iowa State men's team.

USC scored off a couple of defensive lapses by Hollingshed.

We are in dire need of a post player who can start and play the physical ball that is played in the Pac 12.

At least we aren't down to 6 healthy players like the Iowa State men's team.

The one I remember the announcers was her simply not rotating. She obviously needs to learn playing the post on D as she wasn't until later in the year. Regardless, I doubt they will have much choice in starting her barring a graduate transfer. Out of our 4 freshmen, I think she might have the biggest upside. I still think Jank and Knight can be great to as well.

Guessing Knight will be having surgery on her shoulder from what her friends have said to her on Twitter, so she will have to rehab.

Jank played well this weekend and after Knight went out last weekend. I was impressed that she was able to play so many minutes yesterday while in foul trouble.

Back