What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the attendance for Cu vs. Sac. State

Anyone with DISH know what channel the game is on? It's not listed in the guide on any alternate 406 channels and I don't see it on 406-1.

I tried to convince the family to go to the game. No takers. I'm bummed. I would like to go but I'm not going by myself.

Anyone with DISH know what channel the game is on? It's not listed in the guide on any alternate 406 channels and I don't see it on 406-1.
This is is not good. The Dish gamefinder app says tape delay not airing until Monday at 12:00pm. You can watch live on Pac 12 network.
Don't shoot the messenger

This is is not good. The Dish gamefinder app says tape delay not airing until Monday at 12:00pm. You can watch live on Pac 12 network.
Don't shoot the messenger
Thanks, you're a smart guy. My investigation turned up the same. Why don't they just play the game on Pac-12 Mountain? I'm hoping DISH is just guide-dumb and I can turn to an alternate channel.

It's basketball season, bitches. Team can sure shoot. Definitely some defensive gaps to address,but we look good

There were a lot of empty seats in the season ticket sections. So those empty seats counted.
Yep. The good student section is why this was a good number. General public no-shows don't hurt the number but student no-shows do, for some reason.

Mountain is not part of dish PAC 12 package. Have to watch it online with PAC 12 now app

This is true. You can get it if you have Sling and multi-pak. Adds at least $30 per month to your cost. I tried it but got a bad hopper or something as the guide would not update. Since I had no guide, I couldn't put anything on DVR. That said, for the week I had it, I did enjoy watching a volleyball match on a television screen instead of a computer screen.

I have found that most games or matches that are on Pac 12 somewhere eventually show up on Pac 12 National. It's just finding them. If they are live streamed by CU or any other Pac 12 school, they never make it to Pac 12 National.

Back