What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

Guess the Next Commit (revised 5/10 edition)

Who?

• CB Jaylen Martin

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • CB LaCarea Pleasant-Johnson

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • DT Jacob Bandes

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • JUCO option (Jashua Allen/Jermaine Johnson)

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • OT option (Cole Birmingham/Taylor Miterko)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • RB Jaren Mangham

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • S Jared Hooper

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • S Mark Perry

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Unicorn (TE Ethan Rae/WR Kyle Ford)

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Other

Votes: 17 18.7%

• Total voters

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member
The last edition was made too soon - that’s on me. I let you guys down and it won’t happen again. Please feel free to guess as there is nothing to be scared of this time around.

Had to go with some cop-out combination options because the moderators don’t let us put more than 10 options in a poll. I didn’t include expected visitor, ATH Carl Jones, since we don’t know much about him but he certainly could commit after his visit. There are more expected visitors but these are the public names and I think there are some good options. Previous visitors are also possibilities.

EDIT: smdh I let you guys down again. Can’t edit the poll to see who got it right and who got it laughably wrong. So even less reason to be scared.

Rae and Ford at the same time

W6c1Cg7.gif

Back