What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

Guess the Next Commit (revised 5/10 edition)

Who?

• CB Jaylen Martin

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • CB LaCarea Pleasant-Johnson

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • DT Jacob Bandes

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • JUCO option (Jashua Allen/Jermaine Johnson)

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • OT option (Cole Birmingham/Taylor Miterko)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • RB Jaren Mangham

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • S Jared Hooper

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • S Mark Perry

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Unicorn (TE Ethan Rae/WR Kyle Ford)

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Other

Votes: 17 18.7%

• Total voters
Hopefully the surprise is all the 4 and 5 Star athletes have decided to change their pledges and come to Colorado and create a super team. It will be an open competition and the best players will be awarded scholarships.

But for real, I wanna know.

AHHHHH This is killing me!

But for real... I want some recruiting news! Perry and Ford can't both say that a surprise is coming "today" (yesterday) and leave us hanging! My theory is that the whole deal with Rivals blowing the USC kid's commitment scared one of them off.

What you're feeling? There are some things you can't hide.
Screenshot-2018-01-13-at-9.03.13-PM.png

That works with thirty five year old chicks, but not hot teens.

Haha true, learned that lesson. Nobody cares if you’re nice at 16, they want a dick. Then you spend your young adult life being a dick and succeeding at it with women. Then you realize that to get the kind of girl you want, you have to be a dick who is nice.

Lol anyways back on topic.

Haha true, learned that lesson. Nobody cares if you’re nice at 16, they want a dick. Then you spend your young adult life being a dick and succeeding at it with women. Then you realize that to get the kind of girl you want, you have to be a dick who is nice.

Lol anyways back on topic.

If it's any consolation, you're still a dick.

If it's any consolation, you're still a dick.

Aww, you’re such a charmer. Consolation? That’s not a consolation, that’s like the super bowl trophy of life. To be recognized is an absolute honor and I truly appreciate your compliment.

Back