What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

HEART OF THE BUFFALO

Relentless is not just some catchy coach phrase, I really think that is who they are.

I wish I could have started a stadium chant "Relentless, Relentless, Relentless..." at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

Forget the holding up 4 fingers... at CU we intimidate the adversary going into the 4th quarter... they know the pain it's not over.
This idea I like. Execution might be a challenge.
East Side: RELENT...
West Side: wait, what are they saying? I’m confused and my Chardonnay has gotten warm.

This idea I like. Execution might be a challenge.
East Side: RELENT...
West Side: wait, what are they saying? I’m confused and my Chardonnay has gotten warm.
Funny, but all it would take is flashing RELENTLESS on the video in a chant tempo and the students to start it off for that to happen. I think it would be electric.

Thanks to Mel Tucker and Rick George for giving us a team that’s fun to watch and rewarding to support again. I think we’ve proven we can weather through losses (lo these past 10+ years), if you give us a team that’s fun to support, we’ll love you forever.

Silver lining - although I live out of state and could only probably make one game a year, I’m seriously considering buying season tickets just to make sure I can give them to people at CU who I know will go and support the Buffs.

Thanks to Mel Tucker and Rick George for giving us a team that’s fun to watch and rewarding to support again. I think we’ve proven we can weather through losses (lo these past 10+ years), if you give us a team that’s fun to support, we’ll love you forever.

Silver lining - although I live out of state and could only probably make one game a year, I’m seriously considering buying season tickets just to make sure I can give them to people at CU who I know will go and support the Buffs.
**** it, maybe I’ll do just that. $2k for two tickets? That ain’t bad. Donate them to my old department at CU?

Back